More Ashton rumours

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Re: More Ashton rumours

Post by ancientnloyal »

sorted!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

ancientnloyal posted:
sorted!
Sorry but no. It is one thing taking the mick out of Turf. It is totally different inviting the forum to mock. I put my hand up to doing some of the mickey taking but this vote is bullying. Everyone that votes is taking an anonymus dig at Turf. Please remove. Jim HC
Bear

Post by Bear »

highland convert posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
sorted!
Sorry but no. It is one thing taking the mick out of Turf. It is totally different inviting the forum to mock. I put my hand up to doing some of the mickey taking but this vote is bullying. Everyone that votes is taking an anonymus dig at Turf. Please remove. Jim HC
Totally agreed HC :) It is bullying and the guy is going through hell. He doesnt need us on his back aswell. He cant post anything without being Obsessed. This is a fans Forum so he can post what the hell he wants, if you dont like it dont read it. :angry:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
turf

Post by turf »

Thank you very much highland convert for the kind post.

Thank you Bear. Lets get all the posts/threead about me/obssessed locked ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

You're quite right Bear, I am and STILL am going through hell.

Bear, there is a vote post in the "Main Warriors page" that wants removing/locking.

It says who will I become obssessed about next.

The people on here are driving me away from this message board. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought it was a fans forum as well Bear/highland convert but obviously I have just learned that it is is a taking the mickey out of turf board!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

All except highland convert, Bear, and Psycho.

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

turf posted:

The people on here are driving me away from this message board. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Have you ever considered the possibility that you derailing virtually every thread by turning it into a Chris Ashton thread might be driving other uses away from the board?

If you stayed on-topic and didn't seize on every passing mention of his name to post a reply solely about Ashton and not the original subject you would not get so much flak.

Dave
turf

Post by turf »

Sometimes I cannot understand what the topic is about
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Someone who sits in front of me in the East stand has a brother who is an ambulance driver. Anyway, a few months ago when Ashton had his little RTA. this particular ambulance driver attended the scene. Whilst he was examining Ashton and asking if he was ok, Ashton replied "of course I'm ok, I've been tackled harder than that whilst playing rugby league. I play for Wigan".

What a childish self righteous knob jockey. Granted he may be a good player with a lot of potential, but with an attitude like that, Union are welcome to the mong.

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

turf posted:
Sometimes I cannot understand what the topic is about
What has that got to do with it? You could always ask.

Dave[/quote]
turf

Post by turf »

There would be nothing to examine on Ashton if he wasn't hurt Sutty, so you have lost me on that one.

I am not surprised he said that he has been tackled harder playing rugby. He probably refused to be examined as he is tough, so I don't think that calling him for saying that is fully justified at all.

I should think he should refuse to be examined as well if there was nothing wrong with him after his RTA.

I know he WAS examined, but I bet he wasn't happy about it. I wouldn't blame him either.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Are you totally in love with Ashton? You are completely missing the point I made. By the way, how old are you? On some of your replies you come across as a young schoolboy who hasn't quite grasped the concept of discussion and debate. Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a dig at you. It's just an observation.

Back onto my previous post. As a Paramedic it was his JOB to examine Ashton and ascertain whether there were any injuries present that were consistent with an RTA.

There was no nead whatsoever for Ashton to claim that he has had bigger tackles in Rugby League and that he plays for Wigan. What has that got to do with a traffic accident. The Paramedic has probably seen more RTA's than we've had hot meals and is in a far better position to decide whether or not there is anything to worry about. It was simply another case of a Rugby League player acting the big "I am". When he clearly "is not". :angry: