Sonny Bill Williams

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaiJones

Sonny Bill Williams

Post by DaiJones »

Has an "alcohol problem" according to the BBC. This should make him a cheaper option and seeing as we turned Jason Robinson round Mo should be out there selling us to him as a kind of RL Priory
Sutty

Re: Sonny Bill Williams

Post by Sutty »

I think it was Inga and Botica who had a lot to do with turning Robinson into a born again Christian.

Do we have any God botherers in the squad at the moment? It's a good idea though, I like your thinking.

highland convert

Post by highland convert »

[quote]Sutty posted:
I think it was Inga and Botica who had a lot to do with turning Robinson into a born again Christian.

Do we have any God botherers in the squad at the moment? It's a good idea though, I like your thinking.[/quoteSutty, Please explain the term God botherers to us Christians. Your insight would be valuable. I am a Christian and am not afraid to admit it, HC
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Sorry to anyone I offended. I too am a Christian and have been brought up in a very Christian household. Although I am not currently a practicing Christian. The term was meant as a lighthearted description of anyone who regularly attends church or other religious gatherings.

Again, I apologise if I offended anyone. :blush:

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

it was inga who turned robinson into a born again christian when he came to the club........
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

I think a few of the current Wigan squad (allegedly) could probably do with following SBW's example and vow to stay off the ale from now on.
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

No offence taken, Sutty ang glad you stand up to what you are, Too many follow the pack. Christianity has been eroded in society by political correctness for years. Lack of teaching and instruction means that people are not in a position to make an informed decission. For years John3,16 was shown poster form round football stadiums by Christians. I have spotted it in three languages. I see the Abundant Life Church is a Bulls sponser. There is no place Christ cannot reach. Keep on believing, HC
Better get off my soap box before Dave O zaps me

again
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

highland convert posted:
No offence taken, Sutty ang glad you stand up to what you are, Too many follow the pack. Christianity has been eroded in society by political correctness for years. Lack of teaching and instruction means that people are not in a position to make an informed decission. For years John3,16 was shown poster form round football stadiums by Christians. I have spotted it in three languages. I see the Abundant Life Church is a Bulls sponser. There is no place Christ cannot reach. Keep on believing, HC

again
Glory Glory Wigan Warriors
Our souls go marching on
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

highland convert posted:
I'd love to debate the merits of believing in one of the "invisible sky daddies"...why is it that people grow out of the tooth fairy and Father Christmas, but not these other fantasies.

Here isn't the place though. :roll:

Everyone's an atheist about Zeus, Apollo and Ra..we just go one god further...
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

i toyed with the idea of worshipping LaVeyan Satanism, but could not be arsed