Sonny Bill Williams

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
moffsta

Re: Sonny Bill Williams

Post by moffsta »

We all follow god at Wigan, GOD,aka Trent Barrett!! :wink:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

highland convert posted:
Sutty posted:
I think it was Inga and Botica who had a lot to do with turning Robinson into a born again Christian.

Do we have any God botherers in the squad at the moment? It's a good idea though, I like your thinking.
Sutty, Please explain the term God botherers to us Christians. Your insight would be valuable. I am a Christian and am not afraid to admit it, HC
Hmmm. I think you knew what the term meant and used it as an excuse to indulge in a little bit of God Bothering yourself :wink: No offence intended by the way, merely an obsevation.

Dave
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

highland convert posted:
No offence taken, Sutty ang glad you stand up to what you are, Too many follow the pack. Christianity has been eroded in society by political correctness for years. Lack of teaching and instruction means that people are not in a position to make an informed decission. For years John3,16 was shown poster form round football stadiums by Christians. I have spotted it in three languages. I see the Abundant Life Church is a Bulls sponser. There is no place Christ cannot reach. Keep on believing, HC
Better get off my soap box before Dave O zaps me

again
Often wondered what that poster John 3:16 meant HC can you enlighten me (no pun meant) :wink:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

the wwf now wwe wrestler stone cold steve austin that was his trademark aswell....

stonecold steve austin

3:16
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Often wondered what that poster John 3:16 meant HC can you enlighten me (no pun meant) :wink: [/quote]

John 3:16 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The cornerstone verse in the bible on which Christianity stands. It was pointed out to me the fact most international matches someone displays the bible chapter and verse. John changes with language but numbers are the same.
(Yes Dave use the opertunities. They may not come round again, :wink: )
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

highland convert posted:
Often wondered what that poster John 3:16 meant HC can you enlighten me (no pun meant) :wink:
John 3:16 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The cornerstone verse in the bible on which Christianity stands. It was pointed out to me the fact most international matches someone displays the bible chapter and verse.
So are you saying someone has a flag, banner or something that has that written on it at international games more often than not? If so how strange.
(Yes Dave use the opertunities. They may not come round again, :wink: )
Correct!

Dave
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Yes, Dave, Football matches. I have yet to see one at league. But there is more to watch in league than football. HC
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

highland convert posted:
Yes, Dave, Football matches. I have yet to see one at league. But there is more to watch in league than football. HC
If you fancy an opportunity to "spread the word", you'd be welcome here:

http://richarddawkins.net/forum/

Lots of lively discussion!

(I'm "Geoff" on there, too)
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Presumably the standard of debate is higher than God = tooth fairy?
I agree with the vast majority of what Dawkin says, but not his ultimate conclusion.
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

DaiJones posted:
Has an "alcohol problem" according to the BBC. This should make him a cheaper option and seeing as we turned Jason Robinson round Mo should be out there selling us to him as a kind of RL Priory
so did connoly, he was still a fantastic player for us. :lol:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM