Lauaki

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Lauaki

Post by Kittwazzer »

Posted on SLF that a Hull radio station reported this as a done deal last night!
MarkWestStand

Re: Lauaki

Post by MarkWestStand »

Rumour that E oC is going the other way to Hull, according to their forums
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

MarkWestStand wrote:Rumour that E oC is going the other way to Hull, according to their forums
Been mentioned before. Very bad news if true!
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

If O'Carroll is going in the opposite direction hopefully it's only a loan deal to prove his fitness after over a year lost to injury.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

If o Carool is going the other way and Lauaki is coming to us then im all for it.Eammon has the heart of a Lion but is injury prone and has hardly played for 2 years.He really is not big enough in todays game for a prop. Lauaki is by no means the best prop in SL but is aggressive and perhaps that is what we need.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Lauaki is a lazy penalty liability.
Freddie put 100% into every game he plays.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight as I see it and its Freddy hands down here.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Lauaki is a lazy penalty liability.
Freddie put 100% into every game he plays.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight as I see it and its Freddy hands down here.
Totally agree. As Two Eyed Warrior says anyone can see how poor Lauaki is as a player and Freddie has signed a three year deal at Hull.

This is the worst bit of signing / transfer news since IFL got here.

I feel sorry for Wane. He is going to be lumbered with Lauaki and some Crusader rejects compared to Madge who has Coley and Hoffman in the side with O'Carroll ready for a come back.
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Come on guys,play fair. A hard winters training under Wayne and he could be a different man. I think IL and co have seen the potential and are about to light the blue touch paper under him. At least I hope so.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Reading all the gloom merchants on here you'd think IL was trying to destroy the club.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Surely even a half wit can see how shite thIs guy is

If this and Thomas happens I dispair at what the club is doing
It's in todays Observer about both stories,O'carroll has
signed for 3 years,nothing definite on Lauaki just that Wigan are poised to sign him.