New coach

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
tallis

New coach

Post by tallis »

anybody heard who next years coach is? I heard its supposed to be a joint effort with Scullys name being mentioned along with shaun edwards and another. Cant see this being right.
Fujiman

Re: New coach

Post by Fujiman »

tallis wrote:anybody heard who next years coach is? I heard its supposed to be a joint effort with Scullys name being mentioned along with shaun edwards and another. Cant see this being right.
Have you had your head in the sand ? :o
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
tallis wrote:anybody heard who next years coach is? I heard its supposed to be a joint effort with Scullys name being mentioned along with shaun edwards and another. Cant see this being right.
Have you had your head in the sand ? :o
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

Waney for our leader! Waney for our leader!

Mr Wane as already confirmed the deal is done and dusted!

Harris is the rumor for assistant!
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

wiggydoran wrote:
Waney for our leader! Waney for our leader!

Mr Wane as already confirmed the deal is done and dusted!

Harris is the rumor for assistant!
Harris is the assistant but not Waneys choice and has been forced on him with the only gay in the village. Waney wanted Skully fact!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

slimshady wrote:Harris is the assistant but not Waneys choice and has been forced on him with the only gay in the village. Waney wanted Skully fact!
If that is true then this Thomas signing is even worse than first imagined.

Dave
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

DaveO wrote:
slimshady wrote:Harris is the assistant but not Waneys choice and has been forced on him with the only gay in the village. Waney wanted Skully fact!

Dave
and the Harris appointment!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AdamMac wrote:
DaveO wrote:

Dave
and the Harris appointment!
Yes to both comments!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan