Blake Green to Storm

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
platt-warrior

Blake Green to Storm

Post by platt-warrior »

Talking to a relation of mine this morning he intimated there could be an approach by Melbourne for Green.Anybody heard the same?
NeeNawWarrior22

Re: Blake Green to Storm

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Blake Green wouldn't make the Melbourne C team! He's not good enough for Melbourne. Don't think it will happen.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Micky Mac and Melbourne are being linked apparently
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:Blake Green wouldn't make the Melbourne C team! He's not good enough for Melbourne. Don't think it will happen.
I know little about NRL teams but I'm inclined to agree. There is a reason players from down under are in Super League and its not because there is more money splashing around!
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Would we miss him if he went?with the young lads we have coming through..
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

platt-warrior wrote:Would we miss him if he went?with the young lads we have coming through..
We survived losing Finch and Tommy!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

jobo wrote:Micky Mac and Melbourne are being linked apparently
Melbourne have the best hooker in the world in Smith why would they want Micky Mack? Also he is not injury prone, Smith hardly misses any matches. Also Micky is not their kind of hooker they go for speed from the ruck more like Saints hooker.,
markill

Post by markill »

ddtftf wrote:
jobo wrote:Micky Mac and Melbourne are being linked apparently
Melbourne have the best hooker in the world in Smith why would they want Micky Mack? Also he is not injury prone, Smith hardly misses any matches. Also Micky is not their kind of hooker they go for speed from the ruck more like Saints hooker.,
Smith can't go on forever and I don't think they've answered the issue of who will replace him judging by the stop gaps during origin periods. Maybe Roby would be more suited, but MM is a fine all-around modern dummy half.

I'm also not sure Melbourne have addressed Widdop's departure fully, which is possibly why Green is being mentioned. Green isn't perfect but was unfairly treated at times last season by lots of fans in my eyes. He started and ended the season very very well and was a big part in our best performances.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Shaun Wane hasn't been all day in kicking this one into touch. He's quiet on a couple of other fronts though. Does he only say something when it needs saying? or if there's anything to say. Trust him.