Ryan Sutton

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Ryan Sutton

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

The Aussies are circling, we need to tie the lad down on a long-term lucrative deal.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
thegimble

Re: Ryan Sutton

Post by thegimble »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:The Aussies are circling, we need to tie the lad down on a long-term lucrative deal.
Thought he signed a 5 year deal this season or the end of last.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

thegimble wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:The Aussies are circling, we need to tie the lad down on a long-term lucrative deal.
He did :) Not that it makes much different these days :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
thegimble wrote:
He did :) Not that it makes much different these days :(
It does. Means we can demand a fee rather then let them go for nothing like Budgie did
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Burgess went a couple of years too early IMO but this lad would be going a good 4-5 years too early. He is very raw and whilst he's getting there, he is still a work in progress and needs to keep improving. One of the main things he needs to work on is his fitness. He needs to get leaner and fitter and if he does that his potential is massive. He has really started to kick on over the last 3 or 4 weeks which is good to see but he needs to gain more consistently.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

I got told this few month back only i got told hes signing for a sydney club.
IN WANE WE TRUST
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

NICKYKISS wrote:Burgess went a couple of years too early IMO but this lad would be going a good 4-5 years too early. He is very raw and whilst he's getting there, he is still a work in progress and needs to keep improving. One of the main things he needs to work on is his fitness. He needs to get leaner and fitter and if he does that his potential is massive. He has really started to kick on over the last 3 or 4 weeks which is good to see but he needs to gain more consistently.
The problem is that we are obsessed with players putting weight on rather than allowing them to be naturally built (unlike the Aussies). Ryan put nearly a stone on in the off season at the bequest of the management but I can assure you that he is not unfit. Joel is another that has put the kilos on and I think that it has taken effect on his natural game!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Far too soon for him if true very raw,bags of talent but very raw in my eyes.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

eccywarrior wrote:I got told this few month back only i got told hes signing for a sydney club.
Deal done now and gone by all accounts
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

The aussies were very interested in Sutton after the academy tour a few years back, he's been on their radar since then.
Personally I think it's two or three years to soon for him, but good luck if he wants to go and give it a go.