Williams

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
morley pie eater

Re: Williams

Post by morley pie eater »

If Morgan doesn't like it here after a year because of language problems, what are his options?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

morley pie eater wrote:If Morgan doesn't like it here after a year because of language problems, what are his options?
Well I hope that doesn't happen, and I can't imagine the club won't make every effort to keep him, but if it did occur, Catalans would be daft not to have him back; they'd be getting a vastly improved player.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Wes wrote:
Barney841 wrote:It he does sign for st George I hope Shaun wane has said that we will have widdop.
Good player and he can kick, wed have two options in him and escare then

Don't rate Widdop one bit, he's an awful player and so over rated!
Nor me he's like Matty Smith Mk2, does everything distinctly averagely
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm no Widdop fan either, but he did have a decent game last weekend, and the Dragons have now paired him with a player even more mediocre.

But I agree Wigan don't need him.
ian b

Post by ian b »

if people on here are sure George is off to Australia how come the club say he is signing a new contract very soon ?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ian b wrote:if people on here are sure George is off to Australia how come the club say he is signing a new contract very soon ?
Not seen the club mention his contract recently though?
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

ian b wrote:if people on here are sure George is off to Australia how come the club say he is signing a new contract very soon ?
So they can get a lot more coin for him
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wormburner wrote:
So they can get a lot more coin for him
Interesting!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ian b

Post by ian b »

apparently it was Parramatta who wanted to sign him but an extended contract is 'very close'
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ian b wrote:apparently it was Parramatta who wanted to sign him but an extended contract is 'very close'
Really hope your right even if its a Sam style contract so we get more in 2 years if he wishes to go. If we can get him to stay then the chances of him staying long term is good since he will be next marquee after Sam T.