Williams

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wes

Re: Williams

Post by Wes »

markill wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:If we are allowed two marquee players i.e. Sam and George then I would assume that only £100k would count against the cap Mark?
The second marquee player is only allowed from next year, and if it's Sam and George then they'll count £150k total against the cap. Any new deal for George won't be able to see an increase this year, or a change in designation from Sam to him this year, as we'd break the cap.
We don't need to change anything this year offer him a new deal with the increases coming next year onwards.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

markill wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:If we are allowed two marquee players i.e. Sam and George then I would assume that only £100k would count against the cap Mark?
The second marquee player is only allowed from next year, and if it's Sam and George then they'll count £150k total against the cap. Any new deal for George won't be able to see an increase this year, or a change in designation from Sam to him this year, as we'd break the cap.
Thanks Mark.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

cow yeds wrote:He's a knocking bet for Aus. if they offer the right amount of cash.
No he's not.
shaunedwardsfanclub

OAMJSON wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I've heard he's signed for The Rabbitohs next year :(
If that is the case then the club must have agreed to it as George will still be under contract. Perhaps it is another of IFL's buy back schemes. Whatever happens I think it is inevitable that George will end up in the NRL.
he is going to St George
Not yet he aint!