FPN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wormburner

Re: FPN

Post by Wormburner »

All off contract the end of this season, Adam Blair, Kurt Dillon, Mitchell Dodds, James Gavet, David Gower, Tim Grant, Rod Griffin, Charlie Gubb, James Hasson, Jacob Hind, Patrick Kaufusi, Jeremy Latimore, Brenton Lawrence, Mose Masoe, Sam Mataora, Francis Molo, Rory O'Brien, Joe Ofahengaue, Ofahiki Ogden, Agnatius Paasi, Russell Packer, Mickey Paea, Pauli Pauli, Eddy Pettybourne, Frank Pritchard, Leivaha Pulu, Ligi Sao, Andy Saunders, Toafofoa Sipley, Josh Starling, Jack Stockwell, Sam Tagataese, Dave Taylor, Peni Terepo, Oshae Tuiasau, David Tyrrell, Albert Vete.

All off contract end of next season so a fee would be needed, Leeson Ah Mau, Daniel Alvaro, Shannon Boyd, Nathan Brown, George Burgess, Thomas Burgess, Oliver Clark, Herman Ese'ese, JJ Felise, Andrew Fifita, Addin Fonua-Blake, Tim Glasby, James Graham, Sam Hoare, Sam Kasiano, Viliame Kikau, Josh King, Vincent Leuluai, Sam Lisone, Isaac Liu, Dunamis Lui, Darcy Lussick, Suaia Matagi, Junior Paulo, Daniel Saifiti, Jacob Saifiti, Paterika Vaivai, Siosaia Vave, Eloni Vunakece
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Wandering Warrior wrote:The biggest loss has been Crosby not Mossop.
I second that. Despite missing games with injury his style of play was very suited to Wigan and he always made metres and was solid defensively. Not sure we could say the same of the post-Paramatta Mossop at Wigan
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:I would have preferred to keep Crosby than sign FPN!
He never breaks a tackle. He should be able to carry two or three players along with him instead he stops dead! Ryan Sutton is a much better prop along wit Tautai ????
I've been told his wife didn't like the house they'd been given so they were moved to another.
His wife isn't happy & apparently doesn't like us!
She's not met me yet, that may well put her on the plane! :D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wormburner wrote:All off contract the end of this season, Adam Blair, Kurt Dillon, Mitchell Dodds, James Gavet, David Gower, Tim Grant, Rod Griffin, Charlie Gubb, James Hasson, Jacob Hind, Patrick Kaufusi, Jeremy Latimore, Brenton Lawrence, Mose Masoe, Sam Mataora, Francis Molo, Rory O'Brien, Joe Ofahengaue, Ofahiki Ogden, Agnatius Paasi, Russell Packer, Mickey Paea, Pauli Pauli, Eddy Pettybourne, Frank Pritchard, Leivaha Pulu, Ligi Sao, Andy Saunders, Toafofoa Sipley, Josh Starling, Jack Stockwell, Sam Tagataese, Dave Taylor, Peni Terepo, Oshae Tuiasau, David Tyrrell, Albert Vete.

All off contract end of next season so a fee would be needed, Leeson Ah Mau, Daniel Alvaro, Shannon Boyd, Nathan Brown, George Burgess, Thomas Burgess, Oliver Clark, Herman Ese'ese, JJ Felise, Andrew Fifita, Addin Fonua-Blake, Tim Glasby, James Graham, Sam Hoare, Sam Kasiano, Viliame Kikau, Josh King, Vincent Leuluai, Sam Lisone, Isaac Liu, Dunamis Lui, Darcy Lussick, Suaia Matagi, Junior Paulo, Daniel Saifiti, Jacob Saifiti, Paterika Vaivai, Siosaia Vave, Eloni Vunakece
Some good props there. From the first batch, Lawrence, Gavet, Paasi, Starling.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

moto748 wrote:
Wormburner wrote:All off contract the end of this season, Adam Blair, Kurt Dillon, Mitchell Dodds, James Gavet, David Gower, Tim Grant, Rod Griffin, Charlie Gubb, James Hasson, Jacob Hind, Patrick Kaufusi, Jeremy Latimore, Brenton Lawrence, Mose Masoe, Sam Mataora, Francis Molo, Rory O'Brien, Joe Ofahengaue, Ofahiki Ogden, Agnatius Paasi, Russell Packer, Mickey Paea, Pauli Pauli, Eddy Pettybourne, Frank Pritchard, Leivaha Pulu, Ligi Sao, Andy Saunders, Toafofoa Sipley, Josh Starling, Jack Stockwell, Sam Tagataese, Dave Taylor, Peni Terepo, Oshae Tuiasau, David Tyrrell, Albert Vete.
Some good props there. From the first batch, Lawrence, Gavet, Paasi, Starling.
From the looks of the videos i found Gavet & Paasi would be decent signings that would cover FPN and TT if he was to leave, i'm sure we could find a British prop if we needed to replace Club if he ends up retiring
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:

I would go all out to lure James Graham if his time is up at the Bulldogs. He wears his heart on his sleeve and hates loosing and would literally do anything to win.
I'm already chuckling at the inevitable 'Judas Jammer' thread on RedVee! :lol:
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Is this a wish post or a real rumour?
IMO FPN should stay along with T, those two along with Clubb are our best props by far. Crosby & FPN would of been ideal with T & Clubb coming off the bench.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:Is this a wish post or a real rumour?
IMO FPN should stay along with T, those two along with Clubb are our best props by far. Crosby & FPN would of been ideal with T & Clubb coming off the bench.
I disagree, it showed last night who our best props are and FPN is not amongst them. When I posted about Williams you said similar to it being a wish post, if that is what you believe then fine.

By the way, let's not forget that we had to let players go to accommodate Frank!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

From the earlier thread:
moto748 wrote:Not enthusiastic about this at all. Another Masoe. :(
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:Is this a wish post or a real rumour?
I disagree, it showed last night who our best props are and FPN is not amongst them. When I posted about Williams you said similar to it being a wish post, if that is what you believe then fine.

By the way, let's not forget that we had to let players go to accommodate Frank!
Clearly wasn't directed at you (sorry if it seemed that way) but after a bad performance from a Australian player this sort of rumour starts. FPN will come good imo now that it looks like he'll start with Sutton.
We never lost this game because of our pack this was lost through our exposed sides, tactically they got it spot on. They're a big strong side and they used that advantage, the young players got battered but fought on.