FPN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
x Wigan Warrior x

Re: FPN

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Not wanting to take an off topic thread any further off topic but .... has anyone seen the clip about a comedian talking about people who are always offended ???? its great for putting things into context for people. if i find it, i will post it for this forums viewing :D
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote:Well you've certainly made your POV clear, Josie...

Like SEFC, I also found cpw's posts interesting. I hope that doesn't result in me being accused of being a sockpuppet of his.
Not at all.

It's just that SEFC's one line posts are very much like how cpw would put them!
No point in saying more than you have to otherwise people get bored! Let's not forget, consultants and politicians ramble on :conf:

CPW sine die? He's been treated worse than a murderer! I hope you don't have a black cap Josie?

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote:Well you've certainly made your POV clear, Josie...

Like SEFC, I also found cpw's posts interesting. I hope that doesn't result in me being accused of being a sockpuppet of his.
Not at all.

It's just that SEFC's one line posts are very much like how cpw would put them!
No point in saying more than you have to otherwise people get bored! Let's not forget, consultants and politicians ramble on :conf:

CPW sine die? He's been treated worse than a murderer! I hope you don't have a black cap Josie?
He was a complete arsehole, in 2009 he kept sending me weird and nasty messages on here, it was like he was trying to bully me as i had caught him out a few times and shown him up on here, this went on for 2 or 3 weeks, all this from a guy who is supposedly a teacher, what a sad tw@t, he deserved everything he got
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise