LMS

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
bill.inger

Re: LMS

Post by bill.inger »

About four seasons back, Waney said he admired LMS and, believe it or not, Ryan Bailey, 'they were his type of player'.
This is all word games and conning the other manager.
MacDermott and KFC (or Nathan Brown) turned them out and we're playing against 12 men and a liability.
If he'd signed them, they would have been at Wigan for less time than Andy Powell.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

bill.inger wrote:About four seasons back, Waney said he admired LMS and, believe it or not, Ryan Bailey, 'they were his type of player'.
MacDermott and KFC (or Nathan Brown) turned them out and we're playing against 12 men and a liability.
If he'd signed them, they would have been at Wigan for less time than Andy Powell.
TBH if he came the Wigan fans would soon change their mind, we have one of the biggest ***** in the league (Ben Flower) and some fans think he's great. I don't particularly like LMS but like Bateman he effectively winds up the opposition.

Edited - Please be mindful of your language ???? Thanks Moderator
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Josie's friend wrote:
bill.inger wrote:About four seasons back, Waney said he admired LMS and, believe it or not, Ryan Bailey, 'they were his type of player'.
TBH if he came the Wigan fans would soon change their mind, we have one of the biggest ***** in the league (Ben Flower) and some fans think he's great. I don't particularly like LMS but like Bateman he effectively winds up the opposition.
....and that is where the comparison ends! :lol:

Edited - Moderator
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

I seem to recall at the time he was the best thing since sliced bread and many of our fans both on here and rlfans wanted to sign him, but as soon as he sign for Saints he automatically deemed not good enough for the Mighty Wigan, i hazard a guess that if somebody went back through all the posts from back then that we would see quite a few fans on here who are slagging him off at the moment actually praising him
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise