Ashton Sims to Castleford

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Nezza Faz

Re: Ashton Sims to Castleford

Post by Nezza Faz »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Seinfeld79 wrote:The title of this thread sounds like something from a bus timetable.
As long as the bus doesn't stop at Wigan I'm not bothered :D
Agreed, been a good 'un, but past his best now.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have looked at this post and the site is becoming a joke with these stupid posts, if you don't know that a rumour is founded Don't Post. Its like " I heard Sam Powel Farted and 3 people were taken to hospital" my friend was there when it happened .
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

ddtftf wrote:I have looked at this post and the site is becoming a joke with these stupid posts, if you don't know that a rumour is founded Don't Post. Its like " I heard Sam Powel Farted and 3 people were taken to hospital" my friend was there when it happened .
The same fella was right about Jack Hughes and Hampshire and he only gets told stuff from his wife who works at the club, so what's the problem with it? Or can rumours only come from saints players giving info so you'll go away?
LTAWigan4Eva

Post by LTAWigan4Eva »

Gutted. Sims at Warrington is great for us and other SL teams. Flat track bully.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

LTAWigan4Eva wrote:Gutted. Sims at Warrington is great for us and other SL teams. Flat track bully.
Totally agree, absolute s***house!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Surprised Cas want him. This to replace Lynch, presumably? Flat track bully indeed.