JAMIE ACTON

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

JAMIE ACTON

Post by Firestarter »

I got told last night that wigan have asked leigh about his availability........ i said i cant see it but my mate told me it was off a very good source
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
old hooker

Re: JAMIE ACTON

Post by old hooker »

Would not surprise me, he is another prop.The obsession of SW to field a team full of Wiganers appears to be changing to fielding a team full of props.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Time will tell but he assures me its true
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He used to be here, but his attitude at the time was not suitable & went to Leigh.
Picked up by Wigan Warriors[3] he moved North in 2010 and became a regular in Wigan’s Under 20s Academy side during the 2011 season, playing in the victorious 2011 Academy Grand Final team against Warrington Wolves at Leigh Sports Village.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Yes he was josie...... personally i think we can do a lot better...... the rumour comes from a leigh fan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote:Yes he was josie...... personally i think we can do a lot better...... the rumour comes from a leigh fan
Sorry, pressed bold instead of quote ???? Had injections in my thumb & can't write properly (am in agony today & I'm supposed to be driving to Huddersfield tonight!)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Im sorry too hear that( hope ur ok)...... im trying too talk the missus into going tonite....not looking good though, ill keep trying
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote:Im sorry too hear that( hope ur ok)...... im trying too talk the missus into going tonite....not looking good though, ill keep trying
Yeah I'll be ok, using a stylus to write. I was supposed to be driving but my mate is gonna drive instead now ????

Stephen knows it's impossible to talk me OUT of going to the games ????????
markill

Post by markill »

Fix his temper and he'd be a really good SL performer I think. He's actually played pretty well for Leigh this year I think but it's when the play stops and the chance for him to do something grubby comes into the equation that he lets himself down. Cut out the fights, the off the ball contact, the negative reactions to making mistakes, and he would be a decent signing in my opinion. I certainly think he's now determined to do the right things in terms of preparation to be a top level player.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
springbit13

Post by springbit13 »

i was told wigan did offer him a place at wigan , but he turned it down, because he thought sam hopkins got badly treated at wigan, but the rumour now is wigan are interested again in him for next season.