JAMIE ACTON

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Re: JAMIE ACTON

Post by Firestarter »

springbit13 wrote:i was told wigan did offer him a place at wigan , but he turned it down, because he thought sam hopkins got badly treated at wigan, but the rumour now is wigan are interested again in him for next season.
hiya spring...... dodgy rumour this lol :roll:
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
springbit13

Post by springbit13 »

Firestarter wrote:
springbit13 wrote:i was told wigan did offer him a place at wigan , but he turned it down, because he thought sam hopkins got badly treated at wigan, but the rumour now is wigan are interested again in him for next season.
hiya spring...... dodgy rumour this lol :roll:
dodgy maybe it came from leigh :D
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Might be sat on his backside for a while after his actions this weekend .

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

What on earth was he playing at?

Dont care about what was said or wether you perceive it a bad tackle you dont do what he did.
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

Charged with grade F could be 8 matches at least if not longer time ban
Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

What did he do?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Im not 100% sure he knew bird was in a bad way i think it was in the heat of the moment he ran over and grabbed him then dropped him.

It was in bad taste but lets not throw too many stones he didnt punch him on the ground :doz:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I watched the game on and off really and missed it, what happened?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wigan_forever1985

The way I saw it was

He saw a bad collision and thought bird had taken out their half back ran over and picked him up off the ground not realising bird was hurt too the. When he realised dropped him back down

It looks worse imo in slow mo because it looks like he had more time to see the state of bird but I genuinely thing he went over to have a go and didn't realise bird was hurt till he started to pick him up at which point the only course of action was to drop him back down really

You see it plenty of times a player picking up an player pretending to be injured

I think a couple of games maximum anything more would be over harsh
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Here's the incident

https://youtu.be/H9lKI14yXv4