JAMIE ACTON

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: JAMIE ACTON

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Flowers was different altogether not to start the whole thing off again but flower punched a prone player in the face Acton just give him a word plus as I say I genuinely think Acton didn't realise bird was hurt it looks bad slowed down but for me it's no where as bad as flowers
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Re: JAMIE ACTON

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I do think you're right about what acton did was wrong, i do think he should get a ban of 1-2 matches.

Ironically actons actions are more likely to cause serious injury than what flower did even though flowers had more intent, acton could of damage birds neck

I also agree that the fact it was Bird was a factor.

I reminds me a bit of the time Vinnie Anderson gave Danny Tickle buckets full of abuse after taking him out.

I don't think its the worst but its far from the best and Acton should face some kind of reprimand if not just to discourage others from this behaviour
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure