Ryan Hoffman

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Panchitta Marra

Ryan Hoffman

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Been rumoured on another site that Hoffman is heading our way with John Bateman going in the opposite direction.

Anyone else heard anything as I can't add any strength to this other than it has been posted as a rumour.
josie andrews

Re: Ryan Hoffman

Post by josie andrews »

It's already been discussed on here about Hoffman!

I hope the club are not even considering it! He's 33/34 & if he comes back he's taking the place of one of our many fine young forwards

Can't see it being true bout Batman! ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

Hoffman is out of contract in the NRL, so any concept of a 'swap deal' would only be in terms of our cap space. If someone wants Bateman it'd have to be a big offer I'd imagine.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:It's already been discussed on here about Hoffman!

I hope the club are not even considering it! He's 33/34 & if he comes back he's taking the place of one of our many fine young forwards

Can't see it being true bout Batman! ????
I know it's already been discussed on here about Hoffman!, but that was months ago.
What I've read was this morning!, so is it not worth mentioning Again?
Jees, I've only put it on to ask if anyone else has heard anything on top of what I've read.!

I wasn't being funny Mike I was just commenting that it's been discussed on here before!
endoman

Post by endoman »

Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

Ryan is 34 next season and a lot of our fans don't want him even though he is playing fine, Shaun o'Loghlin is 35 next season, yet fans want him to carry on playing next season even though it will probably be half a season, the logic of our fans does beggar belief at times :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Lockers presence on the pitch is invaluable
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think we need to replace lockers next season(not with hoffman).....plenty good players out there....... sutcliffe would be a decent replacement
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Warrior Gilfedder wrote:Ryan is 34 next season and a lot of our fans don't want him even though he is playing fine, Shaun o'Loghlin is 35 next season, yet fans want him to carry on playing next season even though it will probably be half a season, the logic of our fans does beggar belief at times :D
Tommy hasnt set the game alight this season has he?

Takes a bit of time to settle,time which at 34 Hoffman really doesnt have,a step backwards if they did go after him imo.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Who started this rumour, a Saints fan?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards