Ryan Hoffman

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Warrior Gilfedder

Re: Ryan Hoffman

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

fozzieskem wrote:
Warrior Gilfedder wrote:Ryan is 34 next season and a lot of our fans don't want him even though he is playing fine, Shaun o'Loghlin is 35 next season, yet fans want him to carry on playing next season even though it will probably be half a season, the logic of our fans does beggar belief at times :D
Tommy hasnt set the game alight this season has he?

Takes a bit of time to settle,time which at 34 Hoffman really doesnt have,a step backwards if they did go after him imo.
Difference between Thomas and Ryan, Ryan is Class and Thomas is not, i would take Hoffman any day of the week if not for NRL experience alone
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Who started this rumour, a Saints fan?
I'm not a Saints fan.
Saw it on another site that we were interested in Hoffman and that Bateman was heading the other way.
I also said that i had nothing to back it up and was just enquiring if anyone else had heard anything to the contrary.
Nothing more than that.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

I read somewhere (?) that both IL and Rads were absent from Sunday's game - speculation I suppose they're on a "fact - finding mission" to Oz, if anyone's heard anything.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Nezza Faz wrote:I read somewhere (?) that both IL and Rads were absent from Sunday's game - speculation I suppose they're on a "fact - finding mission" to Oz, if anyone's heard anything.
If were looking for experience how about Luke Lewis or Paul Gallen?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
I'm not a Saints fan.
Saw it on another site that we were interested in Hoffman and that Bateman was heading the other way.
I also said that i had nothing to back it up and was just enquiring if anyone else had heard anything to the contrary.
Nothing more than that.
Little doubt Batemans contract allows him,should he choose to do so to leave for the NRL i think at the seasons end isnt it?
Peet_1987

Post by Peet_1987 »

fozzieskem wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
I'm not a Saints fan.
Nothing more than that.
Little doubt Batemans contract allows him,should he choose to do so to leave for the NRL i think at the seasons end isnt it?
I think he can at the end of 2018 not 17
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

fozzieskem wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
I'm not a Saints fan.
Nothing more than that.
I wasn't having a go at you PM but at the person that wrote the article.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

fozzieskem wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
I'm not a Saints fan.
Nothing more than that.
From what I read Bateman seems to have close ties with his daughter and this is the main reason he's still playing in SL.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Peet_1987

Post by Peet_1987 »

well if Wigan are in the news saying no...then we all know what this means