Trent Hodkinson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Warrior Gilfedder

Re: Trent Hodkinson

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

Barney841 wrote:
Warrior Gilfedder wrote:
Barney841 wrote:Another average half
And what superstar half would you bring in with our vast amount of spare salary cap
Corey Norman from the eels or chad townsend from sharks would be a better fit. They wouldn't be on big bucks either
But are they available?, i'm not really bothered who we get as long as they are better than Tommy
Brad5926

Post by Brad5926 »

NRL Career in tatters after injury and a poor team around him , as well as his own drop in form.

However it would appear from what Ive read as well as what I have watched over the year , he is renowned for his goal kicking.

Could this be his selling point to Wane?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Brad5926 wrote:NRL Career in tatters after injury and a poor team around him , as well as his own drop in form.

However it would appear from what Ive read as well as what I have watched over the year , he is renowned for his goal kicking.

Could this be his selling point to Wane?
He missed a relative sitter at the weekend which would have won his side the match. We now have a goal-kicker, anyway. :D
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Warrior Gilfedder wrote:But are they available?, i'm not really bothered who we get as long as they are better than Tommy
Very unlikely. In Corey Norman's case, as one of the best halves in the comp, extremely unlikely. File alongside Jarrod Croker, Johnathan Thurston, and all the other names that keep being mentioned.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Cooper Cronk would be very nice for a couple of years. Aussie press are saying Warrington have made him a huge offer.
Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

It was stated a month back that none of the clubs had made him an offer as yet so he was thinking of retiring, supposedly all the Sydney based clubs have given big contracts to younger players, would he be interested in 2 season in SL rather than early retirement, would the lure of the CC be enough to clinch a deal lol