Shaun Edwards

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: Shaun Edwards

Post by ddtftf »

Also maybe Andy Farrel would be a good choice for Wigan and he has had experience of coaching all be it RU
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ddtftf wrote:Also maybe Andy Farrel would be a good choice for Wigan and he has had experience of coaching all be it RU
Something you know (there goes the fishing rod) or something your asking a question about.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

No just wondered why his name was never mentioned, i still think Maguire is the answer. I was disapointed with Wane`s comment that if at the start of the season we would win the world cup challenge loose at Wembley and get close to the top 4 he would have taken that.

:eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ddtftf wrote:No just wondered why his name was never mentioned, i still think Maguire is the answer. I was disapointed with Wane`s comment that if at the start of the season we would win the world cup challenge loose at Wembley and get close to the top 4 he would have taken that.

:eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9:
I agree re Maguire. He is the first choice and Hasler the 2nd for me if we could entice them from Oz.

After Sunday and the last 2 years we need a change.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

As much as I admire Madge I think it would be a risk after he got an early release from his contract las time.It can be difficult for some coaches/players coming to this country and i have sympathy if they cannot adapt.However once burnt twice shy so imo we should look elsewhere.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Hasler and his "let's make a prop forward the pivot for our attack" cunning plan... :roll:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

If Madge only came for 2 years he would re install attacking systems in the team for another coach to follow, in fairness to him being sacked, South Sydney sold a lot of the Grand Final team he won with.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ddtftf wrote:If Madge only came for 2 years he would re install attacking systems in the team for another coach to follow, in fairness to him being sacked, South Sydney sold a lot of the Grand Final team he won with.
So basically he couldn't coach a lesser team to win?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
ddtftf wrote:If Madge only came for 2 years he would re install attacking systems in the team for another coach to follow, in fairness to him being sacked, South Sydney sold a lot of the Grand Final team he won with.
Well he did with us.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Well he did with us.
But he hasn't since :cool: