Michael Mcguire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Michael Mcguire

Post by medlocke »

Wes wrote:How do Meds’? Why don’t you rate him?
He left us the first chance he got, why should we bring back a coach that would more or likely do it again, besides, we should be looking forward rather than backwards, it's not worked with the players so why bother with a coach
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
Wes wrote:How do Meds’? Why don’t you rate him?
He left us the first chance he got, why should we bring back a coach that would more or likely do it again, besides, we should be looking forward rather than backwards, it's not worked with the players so why bother with a coach
Who else would you bring in that is available its not as if we can go right we will have Bellamy thank you. And who is willing to come to the UK.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

medlocke wrote: it's not worked with the players so why bother with a coach
I'm not sure the same logic applies, though. Maguire hasn't had a great time at Souths lately, but I must admit I don't think that necessarily means he couldn't do a good job for us again.
Wes

Post by Wes »

He sorted out our attitude, culture and discipline I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

I have put some feelers out and now also heard the rumour to be true, bring on Wednesday/Thursday.
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

I'd have him back in a heartbeat he's still highly regarded in nrl, as has been mentioned on here a few times he was hampered bringing Burgess back to South's it effected their salary cap which gave him less to work with,whether he'd come back is another matter
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wes wrote:He sorted out our attitude, culture and discipline I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

I have put some feelers out and now also heard the rumour to be true, bring on Wednesday/Thursday.
Come Wed or Thurs your going to look like a genius.

Or Friday not so much.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

thegimble wrote:
Wes wrote:He sorted out our attitude, culture and discipline I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

Or Friday not so much.
:lol:
Wes

Post by Wes »

thegimble wrote:

Or Friday not so much.
I must be wrong but here I am posting in the rumour mill?!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wes wrote:
thegimble wrote:

Or Friday not so much.
I hope your right
Wes

Post by Wes »

thegimble wrote:
Wes wrote:
thegimble wrote: Come Wed or Thurs your going to look like a genius.

Or Friday not so much.
I hope your right
So do I the guy I have checked with is usually on the money.