Michael Mcguire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
OJ

Michael Mcguire

Post by OJ »

Some Wire fans think Michael Mcguire is in negotiations for coaches job at the HJ mind you they also think Wire are best team in the UK!
Great coach but his hearts in Oz as we found out pretty quickly
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

medlocke

Re: Michael Mcguire

Post by medlocke »

He might be getting moved on for Kevin Walters
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

OJ wrote:Some Wire fans think Michael Mcguire is in negotiations for coaches job at the HJ mind you they also think Wire are best team in the UK!
Great coach but his hearts in Oz as we found out pretty quickly
That's the only part that is true.
OJ

Post by OJ »

I agree with you. Think their fans are clutching at any possibility of improvement but I can't see it happening either
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

MADGE OUT THE DOOR?
Michael Maguire could be England bound.

NRL360 host Paul Kent believes Maguire has coached his last game for South Sydney but where does he end up?

Speculation is rife that Maguire could be headed for Warrington.

“I’m hearing he’ll go overseas,” Mick Ennis said on the Weekend Wrap.

“Madge, for me, hasn’t been able to get the players back to the level he did in 2014.

“... unfortunately for Madge, they need a freshen up, South Sydney.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/exile- ... ee849575b7
So he has now been found wanting in the NRL as a super coach with their super fantastic players!

Yes, he was great for us, but it just goes to show he isn't as good in the NRL as he was here. He won us a GF & a CC & that seemed to make him a coach supreme to all & sundry! To some he was the Messiah!

And yes I know he won the NRL Grand Final for the Rabbitohs, what seemed a million years without success, but he has seemed mediocre since. Sorry ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Biggest problem with souths was when they re-signed sam burgess because they had to lose players to get him and problem is they was quality players like dylan walker, Issac luke etc
IN WANE WE TRUST
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

eccywarrior wrote:Biggest problem with souths was when they re-signed sam burgess because they had to lose players to get him and problem is they was quality players like dylan walker, Issac luke etc
I think the it cased a lot of bad feeling in the camp also.Sam has been putting it all in but a lot of the team have been average.I think that's why they signed Robbie Farah.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

In today's trade press Wire have denied they are interested in him.
OJ

Post by OJ »

100% agree with Josie. He was good for us but I would have had a hell of a lot more respect for him if he had seen his contract out and not spent so much of his time assembling personnel like the Burgess brothers to take back to Oz with him. If he did come over here he would probably do something similar so hope folk don't start thinking he would be good for Wigan again because he wouldn't in my humble opinion. It's a case of thanks but no thanks from me

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

OJ wrote:100% agree with Josie. He was good for us but I would have had a hell of a lot more respect for him if he had seen his contract out and not spent so much of his time assembling personnel like the Burgess brothers to take back to Oz with him. If he did come over here he would probably do something similar so hope folk don't start thinking he would be good for Wigan again because he wouldn't in my humble opinion. It's a case of thanks but no thanks from me
I agree.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan