Lockers

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: Lockers

Post by fozzieskem »

Rightly lauded without Lockers and the young lads on the wing this season could have really stunk the dock up.

The club joe have given themselves a timeframe to sort his exit out and try and if not find a replacement then learn to live without him
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I didn't see FPN at the dinner last night and thought he may have left the club.
If so perhaps Lockers may be prop and also thought we'd be bringing another prop, if not, another forward.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Wouldn't hold my breath with Wigan anymore. Use to be the team to pull off a star signing or shocking announcement.
Glad Sean is staying though, even at 35(nearly) he still looks a level above the rest.
We need to plan for the future without him or we're are gonna be in for an awful time
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wiganer Ted wrote:I didn't see FPN at the dinner last night and thought he may have left the club.
If so perhaps Lockers may be prop and also thought we'd be bringing another prop, if not, another forward.
I asked my wife had she seen FPN,when she said no i did wonder the same thing,has he left the club?

Could be something as simple as a holiday of course.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

With Lockers having re-signed that's one rumour put to bed.

Plenty rumours for a while that FPN may leave end of this season, together with Bretherton and Gregson. Catalans have said they would like to keep Tierney and he's playing every week so may leave us. Naverette looks as though he won't return to us. Plus Fell, Shelford and C Farrell are being released.
That could take a fair amount off the salary bill. Even with with the annual increments to players and Williams going to Marquee player from 2018 you'd imagine there'd be room for a signing or two.

I'd be very surprised if the club hadn't worked the ins and outs to allow signings be made.