wane /club & bateman

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
stanthemanc

wane /club & bateman

Post by stanthemanc »

hear yesterday that John Bateman will not be at wigan next season because of the way the club treated him and his family after the challenge cup final if this is true might explain the poor performance and attitude of the team since then as I think we can all agree that have played crap since then . so are the players pissed of with the coach or the club or another player ? can someone also answer me something if bitcon is in charge of fitness he looks very unfit to me looks like he's been eating the same food as wane and doing wanes fitness routine
Barney841

Re: wane /club & bateman

Post by Barney841 »

stanthemanc wrote:hear yesterday that John Bateman will not be at wigan next season because of the way the club treated him and his family after the challenge cup final if this is true might explain the poor performance and attitude of the team since then as I think we can all agree that have played crap since then . so are the players pissed of with the coach or the club or another player ? can someone also answer me something if bitcon is in charge of fitness he looks very unfit to me looks like he's been eating the same food as wane and doing wanes fitness routine
Wouldn't be surprised if this was gossip but if it turns out to be true, then we will be losing one of our best player(even our best player).
Will lose all confidence with Wigan if this did happen
billyc38

Post by billyc38 »

Im curious...what did Wane/club do to Bateman and family after CC final
stanthemanc

Post by stanthemanc »

don't know only saying what I was told
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

We played crap before then, we had a soft run up to Wembley
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ddtftf wrote:We played crap before then, we had a soft run up to Wembley
Can’t disagree with this statement,watching him warm up yesterday he seemed in good spirits though
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

If we all left our job because someone had upset us our factories would be empty mmmmmmmmm

Bateman has more balls than that he can give it back and more & he is NOT a quitter, players leave for MONEY not because they are upset
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ddtftf wrote:If we all left our job because someone had upset us our factories would be empty mmmmmmmmm

Bateman has more balls than that he can give it back and more & he is NOT a quitter, players leave for MONEY not because they are upset
This..

Don’t forget his contract is geared to him leaving if he wishes I don’t think he will be at Wigan for the remainder of his career he’s a modern professional sportsman and will seek a challenge and a wage packet according to his worth and good slick to him too but upsetting his family?no I don’t buy that one as a reason to leave
stanthemanc

Post by stanthemanc »

its one thing to treat a player bad or say something about a player its another to treat a players family bad
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

stanthemanc wrote:its one thing to treat a player bad or say something about a player its another to treat a players family bad
Did you not ask what had happened? If not why post something that you have no knowledge of?