Dom Manfredi retiring?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
RC

Dom Manfredi retiring?

Post by RC »

Heard a rumour that his injury has forced him to retire early.
Hope it's not true, don't know if my source is reliable or not. Gutted if he's retired, best upcoming winger in the League.
Barney841

Re: Dom Manfredi retiring?

Post by Barney841 »

Wouldn't surprise me. Bad injury to come back from, shame if true
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I got told by somebody close to the family he wasn't ready when he played in the reserves.
So it's no surprise.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Never understood why given how bad the injury was he was even chanced this season,made no sense at all
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

Absolute Rubbish... my source is 100% relaible, i have just double checked with him again.... Dom is having another operation on his leg tomorrow...he had his pre-op the other day and is booked in for surgery tomorrow.. he certainly isnt retiring just yet....
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

If this is a direct result of a re-injury then the club really need to look at themselves if he was rushed back. We have had an abject season but the small graces have been in the performances of the young wingers so we didnt "need" dom back this term especailly considering it was always an outside shot we'd make the palyoffs
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wandering Warrior

chris1234 wrote:Absolute Rubbish... my source is 100% relaible, i have just double checked with him again.... Dom is having another operation on his leg tomorrow...he had his pre-op the other day and is booked in for surgery tomorrow.. he certainly isnt retiring just yet....
So go on, when is he back? He must have told you that or did you not ask?
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

So go on, when is he back? He must have told you that or did you not /quote]ask?[

How long is a piece of string?? Surgery, recovery, who knows. The point i was making was, there has been no mention at all about him retiring...

RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
Wandering Warrior

So you didn't ask him then!
Most would have, I'm sure he would have and has an idea?
You rubbish other folks comments with some of your own?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wandering Warrior wrote:So you didn't ask him then!
Most would have, I'm sure he would have and has an idea?
You rubbish other folks comments with some of your own?
Not sure why you are having a go at chris1234. I doubt Manfredi has a clue when he'd be back. All down to recovery time.