Peter Mata’utia

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Peter Mata’utia

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

DaveO wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
thegimble wrote: If you had a choice of Saints or Leigh then there is not one person here if honest would pick Leigh. Seems to me he is coming for a holiday in the championship.
The sort of attitude (if true) you don't want at your club!
I am pretty certain this deal was done before Leigh got relegated and if so and he is still coming that shows a very good attitude if you ask me.

As an ever present for Nights, 26 years old, regular first grader, not a rookie or a "project", not well known; this reminds me of George Carmont

I bet we never even looked at him.

I think we also need to remember Beaumont is going to be bankrolling Leigh to the full cap limit again so if they can persuade 1st grade NRL players to come over, why would they not do this?
Hence the (if true)!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

thegimble wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
thegimble wrote: More to the point what is the player doing?
Maybe that gives us some insight into why we weren't interested!
If you had a choice of Saints or Leigh then there is not one person here if honest would pick Leigh. Seems to me he is coming for a holiday in the championship.
I would if they were paying twice as much.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
thegimble wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Maybe that gives us some insight into why we weren't interested!
If you had a choice of Saints or Leigh then there is not one person here if honest would pick Leigh. Seems to me he is coming for a holiday in the championship.
I would if they were paying twice as much.
So would I. But Leigh if they are losing players and just brining him in are in trouble. As next season middles will be a true dog fight with Toronto.