Assistant coach at Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
East Stand Faithful

Re: Assistant coach at Wigan

Post by East Stand Faithful »

morley pie eater wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote:I heard the deal was signed a couple of weeks ago.

I can only think that after agreeing to join us, he had to go back to Catalans and give notice. If that's a month then we can't announce until that time has passed.

I'm just glad he's not been spotted in Pets at Home with his brother.
But we need someone of the right pedigree :look:
I think you've got the wrong monaghan chum
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Wes

Post by Wes »

Has he signed yet or not?
Wes

Post by Wes »

Is this happening?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wes wrote:Is this happening?
Not looking like it is it?
endoman

Post by endoman »

We were told initials MM. Maybe after he's won the world cup he'll be ready to be assistant under Wane....
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Where and who is the new assistant coach?what is happening with FP?,who and where are the new signings that are being talked about?Is Gelling going or staying?As the old saying goes the club treat fans as mushrooms, keep us in the dark then feed us loads of shit.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

old hooker wrote:Where and who is the new assistant coach?what is happening with FP?,who and where are the new signings that are being talked about?Is Gelling going or staying?As the old saying goes the club treat fans as mushrooms, keep us in the dark then feed us loads of shit.
The problem is the World Cup. Even if a linked player isn't involved the replacement could be.

I'm pretty certain about the Monaghan as assistant rumour and even though he isn't involved in the World Cup, maybe the guy Catalans want to replace him with is involved.

No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

old hooker wrote:Where and who is the new assistant coach?what is happening with FP?,who and where are the new signings that are being talked about?Is Gelling going or staying?As the old saying goes the club treat fans as mushrooms, keep us in the dark then feed us loads of shit.
Why do you need to know now when there is nothing to tell? Nobody is feeding anybody anything apart from a few rumour mongers on here, not the club!!
wrt MM, would he get a work permit as an assistant coach over here?
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

No straw damn us wrote:
Why do you need to know now when there is nothing to tell? Nobody is feeding anybody anything apart from a few rumour mongers on here, not the club!!
wrt MM, would he get a work permit as an assistant coach over here?

You must be the only person that believes rumours have no substance, not just people on here have mentioned the stories about Gelling, FP and MM theyhave all been mentioned from other various sources.So yes i do need to know as I invest money into this club by going to games, shopping at warriors world and subscribing to wigan tv.
markill

Post by markill »

cherry.pie wrote:I've not paid any attention to rumours or Wigan related stuff since the season ended so I'm completely out of the loop, but is Monaghan looking like a done deal?

It's an odd choice, given how much criticism there's been of our attacking game, to sign an assistant from one of the few clubs whose attack looked more clueless and disjointed than ours. Hopefully he has zero input at Catalans because they were dire.
Their attack wasn't great admittedly, but it was their defence that was the biggest problem for them last year.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod