Luke Gale?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: Luke Gale?

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote:It's not rocket science. It's your opinion, which is fine. I don't share it myself, others may agree or not. I think Gale has more to his game than Sneyd, and if Gale's defence is sometimes rightly criticised, Sneyd's is worse!

And on this season's form, they are both way ahead of Williams! :)
I’d agree with you,for me Gale just has that little bit more than Sneyd but as you say it comes down to opinions in the end nothing wrong with that either,as far as Williams goes for me his form this last season has gone backwards he’s far from the finished article as it is but his form hit a wall and as I say went backwards to me.

He’s very lucky to be in the World Cup squad for my money and I feel next season if it’s not make or break for him then he needs to regain his footing somewhat.
SJ

Post by SJ »

I agree with you Wes re-Snyed. He makes Cas tick not Gale. Gale is not International standard. Now if Snyed came available ...... But hold on ....there are people on here who still rate MM and TL when will they wake up.
SW would soon demoralise whoever came to the DW
moto748

Post by moto748 »

SJ wrote:I agree with you Wes re-Sneyd. He makes Cas tick not Gale.

Not lately he hasn't... :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

SJ wrote:I agree with you Wes re-Snyed. He makes Cas tick not Gale. Gale is not International standard. Now if Snyed came available ...... But hold on ....there are people on here who still rate MM and TL when will they wake up.
SW would soon demoralise whoever came to the DW
There are still people on here who think Sneyd plays for Cas!! :eh:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

Gale does not show up for big games and that has been proved.The reason our kicking game was so poor was because of how quick the Aussies were to close the kickers down.Sneyd has nothing else whatsoever in his game other than kicking so he would not be the answer even if he was there.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

oldhooker wrote:Gale does not show up for big games and that has been proved.The reason our kicking game was so poor was because of how quick the Aussies were to close the kickers down.Sneyd has nothing else whatsoever in his game other than kicking so he would not be the answer even if he was there.
He is not on his own, neither do the rest of the Cas team hence why only one of the squad has won a GF!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Cas “choked” because they were found out by first Saints(They were lucky to make the final) and then Leeds .Mcdermot had the tactics spot on,get in their faces,keep them in their own half.The Cas pack is ordinary,they got stuffed and Gale ,Shelton,Roberts,andWebster never got going.Too many teams have stood back and watched Cas run all year.Do I want Gale? On balance no but I don’t think the question will arise.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Anyone want to elaborate on Gales performance against Lebanon?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wes wrote:Anyone want to elaborate on Gales performance against Lebanon?
Did he play?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He continually kicks too early, 3rd tackle, without anyone being within cohee!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan