Charnley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
old hooker

Re: Charnley

Post by old hooker »

He wont come back to Wigan heis not a prop :)
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

old hooker wrote:He wont come back to Wigan heis not a prop :)

That can be sorted easily enough,expensive project player though
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Josie's friend wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Fawdoffshed wrote:Not many league players make it really well in union. You almost know it when they say "...I need to see if I can make it in union, etc...." and then they're back, almost in a flash.

It's for the money, isn't it?
At the time, Josh’s contract talks were due, ( he had a season left ), he’d had a bad knee injury that season ( injured in CC v Dewsbury), he was offered a contract on reduced pay, that’s the reason he chose to play for Sale as they offered him a better contract than Wigan did!
Stop using facts Josie much easier to believe he was offered mega money to switch codes, double the pay and half the training LMAO classic
Nothing classic about it just good old truth. Where in Josie's Facts does it disprove any of my claims. Charnley WAS offered a contract at sale that doubled Wigans. He is also now able to spend more than double the time persuing his dream than under Wigans training regime. Also from his own mouth he told everyone that farming was is main job and rugby was second. That in itself sealed his low contract from Wigan his low commitment. If you care to go back to posts on here WHEN HE STILL PLAYED FOR WIGAN. you will find a post of mine stating this. I dont tell lies just things that are told to me from mouths that are as they are sometimes they come true sometimes they fall through but they are never lies or made up. No wonder people stopped putting good rumours on here.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

So has Wane resigned then? Wasn't he supposed to be leaving once the season was over or did that fall through. Plus quoting his Twitter signature about being a farmer first as gospel is too funny also.

Fairy stories on this forum are still going strong, as far as I'm concerned only one person on here gets real information and Josie never shares no matter how many time you ask.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Josie's friend wrote:So has Wane resigned then? Wasn't he supposed to be leaving once the season was over or did that fall through. Plus quoting his Twitter signature about being a farmer first as gospel is too funny also.

Fairy stories on this forum are still going strong, as far as I'm concerned only one person on here gets real information and Josie never shares no matter how many time you ask.
Wane was going that was 100% that changed he was standing down something changed that has naff all to do with me his own personal reason. But being the person he is did not surprise me or anyone else for that matter. Has for charnley nothing to do with his twitter account do not go and never have been on twitter FACT. That came from his own mouth as I stated in my last post. Anyway last reply to your posts Can.t be bothered with you. don't give a flying Sh*t if you believe me or not. You are wrong there is not only one person on here gets real information myself and at least 3 others as I know that as very close family and friends both past and present connected not only to Wigan but rl in all. What I am sure of is I trust and believe the people who tell me anything regarding rl and 99%of time near the mark. And they trust me enough to know I would not betray there confidence and put on a public forum what they tell me in confidence. Neither would Josie. Charnleys is old news recycled.