Charnley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wigan_forever1985

Charnley

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Surely this must mean he is coming back to RL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/41790051
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
medlocke

Re: Charnley

Post by medlocke »

Hopefully not to here, getting sick of bringing back former players who have failed after taking a big payday, let him go to Widnes
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

I think he'd do well back in league, probably give a better show than all the other returnees and he wouldn't break the bank to get him back. Playing centre to Manfredi and giving Gelling number 14, 15, 16, or 17 would solve that speedy forward problem we have.
jobo

Post by jobo »

bill.inger wrote:I think he'd do well back in league, probably give a better show than all the other returnees and he wouldn't break the bank to get him back. Playing centre to Manfredi and giving Gelling number 14, 15, 16, or 17 would solve that speedy forward problem we have.
Good call.

If he does come back here, he'll need a full pre-season.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

If Josh returns then him & Budgie on the wings, Dom if he returns can be cover.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Whilst I do rate Josh why the hell would some folk want him back? We are desperate for players in other positions and we already have budgie,marshall,Davies and manfredi for the wings. Plus it would be another wage we don't need on the cap an with most of the ex players we get back being crocked I think it would be a terrible move. Having said all that I can now see the move happening ha
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I can't, not at all!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I would have him back because he would be our best winger simple as that!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Warrington bound I'll bet
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

As good as he was for us, we have more than enough wingers. Why waste the money when we have more pressing problems? Having said that, I can see Wigan going for it :doz: