Charnley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
No straw damn us

Re: Charnley

Post by No straw damn us »

Josie's friend wrote:If Josh returns then him & Budgie on the wings, Dom if he returns can be cover.
And what do you do with Davies and Marshall? Davies for me was the best winger in Superleague last year.
Charnley will want BIG money to come back to RL and winger is not a position we have a problem with, and why take a chance on him coming back to play centre, a position he has rarely played since his academy days. In fact he's played more at full back than at centre in Wigans first team.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

hees gooin ta wires
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

No straw damn us wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:If Josh returns then him & Budgie on the wings, Dom if he returns can be cover.
And what do you do with Davies and Marshall? Davies for me was the best winger in Superleague last year.
Charnley will want BIG money to come back to RL and winger is not a position we have a problem with, and why take a chance on him coming back to play centre, a position he has rarely played since his academy days. In fact he's played more at full back than at centre in Wigans first team.
The whole centre chat is just stupid
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

He will not come back to Wigan, i think he will sit on the big money till the contract ends for the treatment he has had. The sale players are very clicky and Josh`s face didn't fit, heard he was never invited to outing etc they despised the money he was on.

True not hearsay mmm
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

ddtftf wrote:He will not come back to Wigan, i think he will sit on the big money till the contract ends for the treatment he has had. The sale players are very clicky and Josh`s face didn't fit, heard he was never invited to outing etc they despised the money he was on.

True not hearsay mmm
Strange I heard his money wasn't exactly the best and pretty on par with what he was getting here.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'll wager it's a lot less than Solomona is on!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Josie's friend wrote:
ddtftf wrote:He will not come back to Wigan, i think he will sit on the big money till the contract ends for the treatment he has had. The sale players are very clicky and Josh`s face didn't fit, heard he was never invited to outing etc they despised the money he was on.

True not hearsay mmm
Strange I heard his money wasn't exactly the best and pretty on par with what he was getting here.
He was given double the money with half the training commitment hence him going so that he could pursue his love of spending more time on the farm. Said himself farmer first rugby player second the reason why Not a chance of him returning to Wigan. Well sorry there is NO CHANCE.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fawdoffshed wrote:Not many league players make it really well in union. You almost know it when they say "...I need to see if I can make it in union, etc...." and then they're back, almost in a flash.

It's for the money, isn't it?
At the time, Josh’s contract talks were due, ( he had a season left ), he’d had a bad knee injury that season ( injured in CC v Dewsbury), he was offered a contract on reduced pay, that’s the reason he chose to play for Sale as they offered him a better contract than Wigan did!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

josie andrews wrote:
Fawdoffshed wrote:Not many league players make it really well in union. You almost know it when they say "...I need to see if I can make it in union, etc...." and then they're back, almost in a flash.

It's for the money, isn't it?
At the time, Josh’s contract talks were due, ( he had a season left ), he’d had a bad knee injury that season ( injured in CC v Dewsbury), he was offered a contract on reduced pay, that’s the reason he chose to play for Sale as they offered him a better contract than Wigan did!
Stop using facts Josie much easier to believe he was offered mega money to switch codes, double the pay and half the training LMAO classic
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Fawdoffshed wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:Warrington bound I'll bet
They seem to be building strongly and quietly, don't they?
Yes they do, mind they seemed to have binned most of their squad in the process so they do need numbers as well as quality.