Mark Percival

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
First Try Tickle

Re: Mark Percival

Post by First Try Tickle »

fozzieskem wrote:It won’t happen there’s rumours and then fantasy,this is up there with lord of the rings for fantasy fiction.,,
Are you saying my source is unreliable. :o

To be honest it was only a weak rumour told to me late on Friday night at a local amateur club.

But the Monaghan rumour is much stronger and I'm sticking with that one coming true.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

It is exactly that, a rumour. It would be tremendous if it came true as would an assistant coach.
The problem is the buggeration factor.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

First Try Tickle wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:It won’t happen there’s rumours and then fantasy,this is up there with lord of the rings for fantasy fiction.,,

To be honest it was only a weak rumour told to me late on Friday night at a local amateur club.

But the Monaghan rumour is much stronger and I'm sticking with that one coming true.
I thought that was what the rumour mill was all about! Less we forget it says 'Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.' Keep em coming FTT.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote:

I thought that was what the rumour mill was all about! Less we forget it says 'Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.' Keep em coming FTT.
There's nothing wrong with posting rumours. It's when "fans" then come on and blame the club for not responding to something they didn't instigate.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

That right centre off PNG looks handy...... not many people throw bateman about and he also looks good going forward
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Firestarter wrote:That right centre off PNG looks handy...... not many people throw bateman about and he also looks good going forward
He's already playing in the NRL with St George.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

No straw damn us wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote: Are you saying my source is unreliable. :o

There's nothing wrong with posting rumours. It's when "fans" then come on and blame the club for not responding to something they didn't instigate.
Here we go again, the club can do nothing wrong in your eyes can they, no wonder they treat us like children and tell us nothing whether its true or not.Ah well I hope you get discount at the turnstile for being such a good supporter. :roll:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Back to Percival, he should be in the England team with Batty in the pack.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Back to Percival, he should be in the England team with Batty in the pack.
Who would you drop from the pack?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I dont think batemans been as good since his injury
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE