Redvee Rumours.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
AdamMac

Re: Redvee Rumours.

Post by AdamMac »

The way wane has us playing gelling is vital to our side.

We are so reliant on our backs to make meters its unreal and lets be honest, there's hardly any better than gelling at it.

Consistently 20 carries and 150 meters a match.

Until we start using our props properly we need all the gellings and tom davies we can get!
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Big Frank wants to go but he cant get a gig in the NRL.
If he wanted to go he'd be gone, it's a rumour thread not your personal wish list.
Wes

Post by Wes »

What are you on?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Josie's friend wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Big Frank wants to go but he cant get a gig in the NRL.
If he wanted to go he'd be gone, it's a rumour thread not your personal wish list.
He's come up trumps with stuff before so I'd be inclined to say he may well be near the mark, even if he does want him out.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Josie's friend wrote:
Wrong!

He will have responsibilities, bills to pay, a lifestyle to maintain, he will live in a way that matches up to his current wage structure. He cannot simply just say bye bye to that money and pick up less money and not have it effect his life and family.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
Correct it is a rumour thread and that's what my post reflects, please explain how it doesn't?

Regarding Frank, I would be happy for him to stay if he could reproduce his Roosters form. Were you happy with his form last season?

If you are going to post then post something constructive and stop being an idiot.

Now the fountain of all knowledge, pray tell what is happening at the Warriors as I would be delighted to know.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Gelling is back in NZ his GF been hurt in a car crash.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:
Correct it is a rumour thread and that's what my post reflects, please explain how it doesn't?

Regarding Frank, I would be happy for him to stay if he could reproduce his Roosters form. Were you happy with his form last season?

If you are going to post then post something constructive and stop being an idiot.

Now the fountain of all knowledge, pray tell what is happening at the Warriors as I would be delighted to know.
Your post didn't reflect a rumour, you stated it as fact and have done on more than one occasion. In your opinion he wants to go and in your opinion again no one in the NRL wants him. Now personal opinion is fine but that's all it is, it's when they start stating it as fact when it goes too far.

btw this thread is Redvee rumours so it doesn't get more idiotic than that
Wes

Post by Wes »

Josie's friend wrote:
Josie's friend wrote: If he wanted to go he'd be gone, it's a rumour thread not your personal wish list.

Your post didn't reflect a rumour, you stated it as fact and have done on more than one occasion. In your opinion he wants to go and in your opinion again no one in the NRL wants him. Now personal opinion is fine but that's all it is, it's when they start stating it as fact when it goes too far.

You are a grade a moron.

Now he’s stating facts yet previously it was his wish list?!

Talk about confused.

Surely posting he wants to go home but no NRL club wants to have him is a rumour where as ....

I want frank to go

I want David Klemmer as his replacement is a wish list.

Sefc is normally there or thereabouts with info and I for one hope he keeps posting it.

Please feel free to start posting rumours as to which will be accurate and 7/10 happen.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
Josie's friend wrote: If he wanted to go he'd be gone, it's a rumour thread not your personal wish list.

It is a fact not a rumour. If you don't want to believe it fine, unless you know better then I suggest you don't criticise others!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards