Redvee Rumours.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Josie's friend

Re: Redvee Rumours.

Post by Josie's friend »

Wes white knighting SEFC :lol: Pathetic

As for you SEFC i don't believe you, you like most on here talk crap to appear in the know. If Frank goes it wont confirm your bs just coincidence.

By the way admin feel free to ban me, this place is full of idiots and i've never been too good at staying quiet when the bullshitters start.

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: Correct it is a rumour thread and that's what my post reflects, please explain how it doesn't?

Regarding Frank, I would be happy for him to stay if he could reproduce his Roosters form. Were you happy with his form last season?

If you are going to post then post something constructive and stop being an idiot.

Now the fountain of all knowledge, pray tell what is happening at the Warriors as I would be delighted to know.
Your post didn't reflect a rumour, you stated it as fact and have done on more than one occasion. In your opinion he wants to go and in your opinion again no one in the NRL wants him. Now personal opinion is fine but that's all it is, it's when they start stating it as fact when it goes too far.

btw this thread is Redvee rumours so it doesn't get more idiotic than that
It is a fact not a rumour. If you don't want to believe it fine, unless you know better then I suggest you don't criticise others!
How is it fact?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:Wes white knighting SEFC :lol: Pathetic

As for you SEFC i don't believe you, you like most on here talk crap to appear in the know. If Frank goes it wont confirm your bs just coincidence.

By the way admin feel free to ban me, this place is full of idiots and i've never been too good at staying quiet when the bullshitters start.
Then why bother reading my posts if you think I write bs? Cover all basis then, if he doesn't go then I am a liar if he does then I just got lucky!! You are a complete clown!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

fozzieskem wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote: Your post didn't reflect a rumour, you stated it as fact and have done on more than one occasion. In your opinion he wants to go and in your opinion again no one in the NRL wants him. Now personal opinion is fine but that's all it is, it's when they start stating it as fact when it goes too far.

btw this thread is Redvee rumours so it doesn't get more idiotic than that
It is a fact not a rumour. If you don't want to believe it fine, unless you know better then I suggest you don't criticise others!
How is it fact?
It's a fact because Frank wants to go back down under, I can't be more explicit than that! Good luck to the lad if he can get a gig in the NRL.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Thats your opinion on the situation, nothing more than that and until the club or FPN put out a statement saying as such its at best hearsay, not fact.

And that's my opinion on it :D
shaunedwardsfanclub

fozzieskem wrote:Thats your opinion on the situation, nothing more than that and until the club or FPN put out a statement saying as such its at best hearsay, not fact.

I'll make it simple for you it is not my opinion! Regarding players, I don't post my opinion I post facts. If a player tells you something is it a fact or an opinion? They don't need to tell the world for it to be a fact. If you don't believe what I say fair enough but don't bother commenting on it unless you can disprove it. Please post when you have something interesting to share with us fans.
shaunedwardsfanclub

fozzieskem wrote:Thats your opinion on the situation, nothing more than that and until the club or FPN put out a statement saying as such its at best hearsay, not fact.

BTW was the following your opinion or fact?

Re: Williams

An NRL move will happen of that im sure,but Warrington no chance.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

All three players mentioned have years on their contracts and Aussie clubs don’t pay transfer fees.They would have to be released by the club .Now the MM rumour is more possible.
Wes

Post by Wes »

jao711 wrote:All three players mentioned have years on their contracts and Aussie clubs don’t pay transfer fees.They would have to be released by the club .Now the MM rumour is more possible.
Out of interest how is it more possible given he has 2 years left on his deal.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I will tell you one FACT, I wont miss Josie's friend! :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett