Redvee Rumours.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Josie's friend

Re: Redvee Rumours.

Post by Josie's friend »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I will tell you one FACT, I wont miss Josie's friend! :wink:
You've never met me p***k but please if you want to meet me in person just ask Josie to show you the way. Ever wondered why this place never gets new members? You could probably list the actual decent regular posters on one hand and even then im struggling to name anymore than Josie & Markill with Dave O switching in and out depending on his mood.
So please carry on with your bs safe in the knowledge that without Josie this place would already be dead. All the paracites failing to recover after the loss of their leader CP, a half retarded fantasist with delusions of grandeur.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Josie's friend wrote:
You've never met me prick but please if you want to meet me in person just ask Josie to show you the way. Ever wondered why this place never gets new members? You could probably list the actual decent regular posters on one hand and even then im struggling to name anymore than Josie & Markill with Dave O switching in and out depending on his mood.
So please carry on with your bs safe in the knowledge that without Josie this place would already be dead. All the paracites failing to recover after the loss of their leader CP, a half retarded fantasist with delusions of grandeur.

I remember you telling me once how you disliked keyboard warriors... :lol:
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Josie's friend wrote:
You've never met me prick but please if you want to meet me in person just ask Josie to show you the way. Ever wondered why this place never gets new members? You could probably list the actual decent regular posters on one hand and even then im struggling to name anymore than Josie & Markill with Dave O switching in and out depending on his mood.
Have I missed something here? You are getting all keyboard warrior over a post that someone has heard a rumour, or read a rumour, then posted it in the rumours section? Then threatening all and sundry and hurling insults, then questioning why people won't post?

Personally I enjoyed CP's rants, sometimes he stroked the elephant in the room sometimes he was obnoxious but always a name I looked for in the last post by column. The point of a forum is debate, there are a lot of glass half empty posters on here, but it's always interesting, there are also a lot of very loyal posters, Josie is fiercely protective of the players, that's her choice. DaveO wouldn't pay them in washers, that's his, you know what each individuals view point is, but those individual contributions can, and do make the site what it is.

But back to the original point, I've also heard that FPN wants out, and if he can get an NRL gig he'll be off like a shot.
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!