McIllorum

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wes

McIllorum

Post by Wes »

Off to Canberra according to Moley.
fozzieskem

Re: McIllorum

Post by fozzieskem »

I doubt it'll happen to be honest I think he needs a fresh challange and he'd do a great job over there but we will see.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

fozzieskem wrote:I doubt it'll happen to be honest I think he needs a fresh challange and he'd do a great job over there but we will see.
Is it Moley's opinion or is it a fact?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wes

Post by Wes »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:I doubt it'll happen to be honest I think he needs a fresh challange and he'd do a great job over there but we will see.
Is it Moley's opinion or is it a fact?
It could be his wish list.
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

With Josh Hodgson being injured and out for a good while you would think the Raiders are in the market for a new hooker. I could honestly see this happening as well.

If Tommy moves to hooker like most think he will, we still have 2 hookers in the squad. this should open up money in the salary cap to improve positions that really need attention i.e. center
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

It is his choice, and may be tempting. I do not think the club should stand in his way if he chooses to go to Canberra.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Canberra to turn to Michael McIlorum to fill Hodgson void?

http://www.totalrl.com/gossip-canberra- ... gson-void/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I don't buy into this 'he has struggled last few seasons', he had a horrendous injury that would have probably finished off most careers, before that I remember him playing well and winning major trophies with us. This past season he did struggle at times but again he had been out for 18 months!

If we lose him to Canberra, that's exactly what it will be a loss in my opinion, having said that I have no doubt he will more than hold his own in the NRL.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

The interesting bit of that article is they suggest Wigan are prepared to allow him to join the Raiders.
So who would be our first choice 9? TL or Powell?
Pecking order suggests TL.
Perhaps both could play 80 mins if required.