McIllorum

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: McIllorum

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

bertina wrote:Gone to Catalan definitely.
Didn,t want to go, but forced out by the club.
Wane did not want him to go but was overruled by lenegan and Radlinski.
A result of the salary cap, and not being able to unload FPN.
Dreadful management by the club, and a terrible way to treat a player who has been at the club since 16 years old.

Simply not true. If mac wants to stay he can. FPN saga has no Barings on this deal whatsoever. It is only obstructing another deal for a player they are interested bringing in.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Dreadful management by the club, and a terrible way to treat a player who has been at the club since 16 years old.

Simply not true. If mac wants to stay he can. FPN saga has no Barings on this deal whatsoever. It is only obstructing another deal for a player they are interested bringing in.
who is this player?, pm me if you don't want to make it public, i'll keep it quiet as usual, if not then no problem
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wes wrote:Cas - No
Catalan - No
Hull KR - No
Hull F.C. - Yes
Salford - sort of some numbers not yet assigned
Saints - Yes
Hudds - Yes
Wire - Yes
Widnes - Yes
Wakey - No
Leeds - Yes

Those are the clubs who’s released squad numbers.
Are we that bad?
We are if we are missing out on Christmas shirt sales. Take a look at the clubs that have!
Purely my opinion of course but I'll accept that the club could have been shafted by an agent.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Perhaps he wants to play eighty minutes?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
keptinthedarkfans

medlocke wrote:

who is this player?, pm me if you don't want to make it public, i'll keep it quiet as usual, if not then no problem
Now confirmed mac and gelling gone. I spoke to mac over Christmas and he told me he had made is mind up but did not say which way but could tell he wanted to go. No bad blood between him and club just ready for a change. As for player coming in. Not saying who but will say he is a mobile prop/second row. and now may happen even if FPN stays.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Hock on pay as you play deal?
Wes

Post by Wes »

medlocke wrote:
Now confirmed mac and gelling gone. I spoke to mac over Christmas and he told me he had made is mind up but did not say which way but could tell he wanted to go. No bad blood between him and club just ready for a change. As for player coming in. Not saying who but will say he is a mobile prop/second row. and now may happen even if FPN stays.
Is he currently SL or NRL?

I’d settle for Fifita from Wakey or Joe Greenwood but that’s probably wishful thinking.
bertina

Post by bertina »

Mickey DID NOT want to go. It was made almost impossible for him to stay if he wanted to play.
As I've already said, not Wanes choice.
The club saw money on the table for Mickey and that was it.
Wether it is good or bad business is open to argument, but the truth of the matter is Mickey was pushed.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

bertina wrote:

Mickey DID NOT want to go. It was made almost impossible for him to stay if he wanted to play.
Wether it is good or bad business is open to argument, but the truth of the matter is Mickey was pushed.
Thought it stated hed been released from his contract if thats the case no money on a table. Its just as likley he wanted to see what was on offer and at 30 with one year left on his contract who could blame him? That naybe got a ball rolling on a deal that intersted all concerned. Its another one I would love to have seen him stay but without being witness to all the facts we will probably never know thogh another player coming in would not suprise me.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
keptinthedarkfans

bertina wrote:

WHAT MONEY?
And he was not pushed. He asked to speak to catalan FACT