Alex Walmsley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Barney841

Re: Alex Walmsley

Post by Barney841 »

What I mean is, I’d rather hear about who we are signing, not where other teams players are going.
And on the NRL they will sign whoever they want, Better comp, better money what player wouldn’t want to test themselves in the best competition.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wes wrote:
Barney841 wrote:
ddtftf wrote:Sounds like Alex Walmsley has signed with St George for 2019!!! mmm
Who cares!!
If you don’t care why would you take the time to read the thread and then take even more time to post a reply.

If you didn’t care you would have avoided the thread based on its title surely?!
Yes I think so Wes. It's sure to upset a few tummies in Billinge if he goes!:D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Barney841 wrote:What I mean is, I’d rather hear about who we are signing, not where other teams players are going.
And on the NRL they will sign whoever they want, Better comp, better money what player wouldn’t want to test themselves in the best competition.
Correct. But rather a Saint than a pie eh?
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

ddtftf wrote:Sounds like Alex Walmsley has signed with St George for 2019!!! mmm
ddtftf mate you always have decent info but what's with this new 'mmm' catch phrase you've got going? It's crap and rather confusing to my simple mind
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Barney841 wrote:What I mean is, I’d rather hear about who we are signing, not where other teams players are going.

He could take FPN with him
Wandering Warrior

Barney841 wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:

He could take FPN with him
:lol:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

mmm means maybe or maybe not nothing is 100% guaranteed its a strong rumour, I have always put it on all posts :roll: :roll:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ddtftf wrote:mmm means maybe or maybe not nothing is 100% guaranteed its a strong rumour, I have always put it on all posts :roll: :roll:
mmmm good to know.

I thought you were eating some chocolate or ice cream.
Wandering Warrior

thegimble wrote:
ddtftf wrote:mmm means maybe or maybe not nothing is 100% guaranteed its a strong rumour, I have always put it on all posts :roll: :roll:
mmmm good to know.

I thought you were eating some chocolate or ice cream.
That would be much better than some of the crud we endured last season?
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Barney841 wrote:
Who cares!!
There is a well thought out response from a true RL fan. :(