Alex Walmsley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Alex Walmsley

Post by ddtftf »

Sounds like Alex Walmsley has signed with St George for 2019!!! mmm
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Alex Walmsley

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

ddtftf wrote:Sounds like Alex Walmsley has signed with St George for 2019!!! mmm
wouldnt be surprised to see him in the NRL
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He will go like a train if he is going,would be surprised if McGilvary goes over too to be honest
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

ddtftf wrote:Sounds like Alex Walmsley has signed with St George for 2019!!! mmm
Who cares!!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Barney841 wrote:
Who cares!!
I do. I don't want to see more of our best players decamping to the NRL, further weakening our comp.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

moto748 wrote:
Barney841 wrote:
Who cares!!
I do. I don't want to see more of our best players decamping to the NRL, further weakening our comp.
+1
The RFL need to level the playing field a bit and stop pampering some teams.
Will it be the European and Transatlantic Super League in a couple of years? That should help the English game? And the Aussies are keen on increasing the scope of the game World wide?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

" Who Cares" no point posting any new info on here mm :doz: :doz: :doz:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

moto748 wrote:
Barney841 wrote:
Who cares!!
We are powerless to stop it, the Aussie Dollar is king! Lads like Walmsley can earn a fortune in three or four years.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
moto748 wrote:
Barney841 wrote: Who cares!!
+1
The RFL need to level the playing field a bit and stop pampering some teams.
Will it be the European and Transatlantic Super League in a couple of years? That should help the English game? And the Aussies are keen on increasing the scope of the game World wide?
The RFL are no longer responsible for Super League. It will take us years to narrow the financial gap let alone the playing standards.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wes

Post by Wes »

Barney841 wrote:
Who cares!!
If you don’t care why would you take the time to read the thread and then take even more time to post a reply.

If you didn’t care you would have avoided the thread based on its title surely?!