Ryan sutton

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Josie's friend

Re: Ryan sutton

Post by Josie's friend »

If Sutton can't even shine in a weak pack like ours what chance will he have in the NRL, tbh the only time he's looked capable was at second row.
It's pointless naming anyone else who went the NRL or came here since we are talking about Sutton. The lad didn't even shine for the U19's he was bang on average.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Josie's friend wrote:If Sutton can't even shine in a weak pack like ours what chance will he have in the NRL, tbh the only time he's looked capable was at second row.
It's pointless naming anyone else who went the NRL or came here since we are talking about Sutton. The lad didn't even shine for the U19's he was bang on average.
Ricky Bibey won a CC winners medal with Saints and he was poor. Plenty of players are deemed good enough when surrounded by even better players. The same could happen to Sutton. Not that I think he is as poor as Bibey was but I don't think it is that uncommon for average players to look a lot better then they are when in a much better team.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

DaveO wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:If Sutton can't even shine in a weak pack like ours what chance will he have in the NRL, tbh the only time he's looked capable was at second row.
Ricky Bibey won a CC winners medal with Saints and he was poor. Plenty of players are deemed good enough when surrounded by even better players. The same could happen to Sutton. Not that I think he is as poor as Bibey was but I don't think it is that uncommon for average players to look a lot better then they are when in a much better team.
. He also won one with Wigan.It grieves me when I think of the great players who never got a sniff at Wembley,but fair play to the lad .Right place ,rightt time.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Leroy Rivett got 4 tries at Wembley also - so what?!!
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: