Junior Sa’u

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
oval balls

Junior Sa’u

Post by oval balls »

Apparently on I love rugby league gossip and rumours page wigan are still interested in Junior Sa’u
Anyone else heard anything?
Just wondering
wigans turning blue- my arse

old hooker

Re: Junior Sa’u

Post by old hooker »

Yes, this was reported in League weekly, also that Zac Hardaker went to London to meet IL with a view to joining Wigan.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

The Hardaker link seems a rum one given his current status and would the rumour be for him to play centre?
Sau on the other hand would be a more believable cause, however wishful thinking will be the most likely outcome despite the fact both are a better option than our encumbent 'new signing'.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Wandering Warrior wrote:The Hardaker link seems a rum one given his current status and would the rumour be for him to play centre?.
Hardaker has been given a job with one of Castlefords top sponsors and has been told that the club will support/stand by him. (I remember us as a club getting a lot of stick from opposition fans for giving Hock a chance after his similar indiscretion).
Everyone deserves a second chance though (but not a 3rd, 4th etc).
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I remember thinking while sitting with the Leeds fans at the grand final how different Cas looked without Hardaker in the side,he was the beat of that side for my money so it’s no surprise they’re standing by him,for now st least.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

fozzieskem wrote:I remember thinking while sitting with the Leeds fans at the grand final how different Cas looked without Hardaker in the side,he was the beat of that side for my money so it’s no surprise they’re standing by him,for now st least.
They certainly missed him, none more so than Luke Gale who goes missing more than a set of car keys!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I think IFL sees Sarge as a fullback. The signing of Sa'u would allow that to happen at the expense of Morgan!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:I think IFL sees Sarge as a fullback. The signing of Sa'u would allow that to happen at the expense of Morgan!
Since when has IFL been the coach?

If the chairman is picking the team we are buggered.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:I think IFL sees Sarge as a fullback. The signing of Sa'u would allow that to happen at the expense of Morgan!
And bear in mind, IFL re-signed Morgan on an extended contract !
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

East Stand Faithful wrote:
Since when has IFL been the coach?

If the chairman is picking the team we are buggered.
Who said he was? Like you and me he has his opinions, but his opinions count more as he is paying the pied piper!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards