Hardaker!!!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
captinjack

Hardaker!!!!

Post by captinjack »

An article in one of the Rugby League papers, (I believe it is the League Weekly), is stating that Wigan have signed, or are about to sign, Zak Hardaker. Has April the first come early? Surely nobody at the club is seriously thinking about this???

josie andrews

Re: Hardaker!!!!

Post by josie andrews »

I’ve heard the same, a five year deal no less!!

Castleford are supposedly standing by & supporting Hardaker while he serves his ban, which I have still not heard what it was!

Why would they do that if he is going to another club??

He may be a good player, but he has a lot of baggage!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Great player by SL standards and I believe he has played centre an area where we are poor in I feel.

2 issues.

1. Drugs ban
2. His behaviour.

Interesting how this pans out.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He is a very good player and this is just one of those rumours that refuses to go away,time will tell of course
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

How many on here wanted Hock back a few weeks back?, funny how it's on rule for one and one for the other
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

IFL asked a recent supporters meeting if they would sign Zac, the overwhelming answer was no.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Isn't his ban 2 years? So this would be for the 2020 season. Who knows who would be in our team that year.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If there's anything in this rumour then the club must have done or be doing a lot of fact finding as to his poor off field behavior and the reasons behind it.
The rumour of a 5 year deal is staggering after his troubled times and bans.
Excellent player, maybe he has to move locality to have any chance of overcoming his problems.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Mike wrote:Isn't his ban 2 years? So this would be for the 2020 season. Who knows who would be in our team that year.
Bateman and Sutton returning from Oz :lol:
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Can't see this one happening then again I've said that before Ha. Surely 5 year deal has to be a load of crap though! He's what 26? A 2yr ban (apparently) would keep him at the club until he was 32/33 why would you give such a long contact to a well know idiot