Hardaker!!!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Josie's friend

Re: Hardaker!!!!

Post by Josie's friend »

This sounds harsh but if you want a winning team you cannot carry people, if someone better is available then you replace without sentiment. Zak in Morgan out it's that simple.
Morgan is a good player but Zak is far better

Zak
Williams
Tomkins
Tommy
Lockers

Is a fantastic spine, easily the best in Super League
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Castleford sacked hardaker according to sky,ohh this is a juicy rumour
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

fozzieskem wrote:Hardaker is going to serve a ban,possibly a long one so that said when is Sams contract up?
End of this season. It really is put up or shut up time for him otherwise his Wigan career ends and Union beckons
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wes wrote:
DaveO wrote:
Wes wrote:What if Escare in the other direction was the fee?
Pretty poor move by the club if so. Swap a player who has shown a lot of promise, not put a foot wrong discipline wise for a player basically sacked by his last two clubs? Not the sort of dealing I expect from Wigan.

I always think the club should sign quality players if they become available regardless of who's place they may take. Wigan never shirked from doing that in the past and the first time I can recollect them doing it was replacing the promising Mick Ford who had wona CC medal with Andy Gregory. Loyalty is a fan thing, not a club or player thing. Onwards an upwards and all that but this Hardaker rumour? It's huge risk if true.

Don’t you kind of contradict yourself a little.

Who’s the better fullback, Hardaker or Escare?
I am not contradicting myself at all. I am saying in normal circumstances the club should always look to improve the squad but this is not normal circumstances. I didn't think it needed explaining any further. Obviously I was wrong.

As tpo who is the better FB, the one on the pitch. Hardaker has managed to extricate himself from the pitch at both Leeds and Cas due to disciplinary issues. Not sure why anyone thinks it will be third club lucky.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Next thing you know wigan will be releasing an injury prone winger and replacing him with an old favourite...... whats the chances i wonder, being that both players are good mates? :eh:
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:This sounds harsh but if you want a winning team you cannot carry people, if someone better is available then you replace without sentiment. Zak in Morgan out it's that simple.

Zak
Williams
Tomkins
Tommy
Lockers

Spot-on JF you do need to be ruthless in sport.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:This sounds harsh but if you want a winning team you cannot carry people, if someone better is available then you replace without sentiment. Zak in Morgan out it's that simple.

Zak
Williams
Tomkins
Tommy
Lockers

Spot-on JF you do need to be ruthless in sport.
Yes you do need to be ruthless so why not get rid of the older non performers rather than future superstars