Sam Burgess

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Sam Burgess

Post by medlocke »

According to a Saints fan over on RLfans Wigan have signed or will be signing Sam Burgess, he claims he was told by the same person that told him about Walmsley signing another contract with Saints 4 weeks before it happened, Is this a possible, has anybody heard anything similar, a signing like that would shut a few nay sayers up including myself, i'd be happy with it IF it ever happened
josie andrews

Re: Sam Burgess

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:According to a Saints fan over on RLfans Wigan have signed or will be signing Sam Burgess, he claims he was told by the same person that told him about Walmsley signing another contract with Saints 4 weeks before it happened, Is this a possible, has anybody heard anything similar, a signing like that would shut a few nay sayers up including myself, i'd be happy with it IF it ever happened
It’s not true!
Sam Burgess answers those rumours linking him with Wigan Warriors

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... -1-9018602
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I’m sure Big Sam will be back at some point he’s star power for sure but I doubt it will be at Wigan.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:According to a Saints fan over on RLfans Wigan have signed or will be signing Sam Burgess, he claims he was told by the same person that told him about Walmsley signing another contract with Saints 4 weeks before it happened, Is this a possible, has anybody heard anything similar, a signing like that would shut a few nay sayers up including myself, i'd be happy with it IF it ever happened
It’s not true!
Sam Burgess answers those rumours linking him with Wigan Warriors

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... -1-9018602
How many times have we heard players say the same thing in the past and then sign for another club?, I doubt it will happen but you never know, it will be interesting to see if theres any more developments with the story Josie
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

File under "not going to happen"
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

East Stand Faithful wrote:
File under "not going to happen"
He has stated that he has a desire to win a SL Grand Final, it is not as stupid as some fans think
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Not an earthly chance, IL only buys cheap failures from NRL