Shaun Edwards

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Shaun Edwards

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If it is what the majority want then they've got it wrong, again!
Lam may well be a good coach but it's still a terrible appointment if true.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Wiganer Ted wrote:I do hope that rumour about Lam is untrue.
That would be dreadful, absolutely dreadful!
Why?
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

old hooker wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:I do hope that rumour about Lam is untrue.
That would be dreadful, absolutely dreadful!
Why?
I’m with you. Why is it a bad appointment?
billy's pineapple ring

Post by billy's pineapple ring »

from a chat with someone close to SE he had a meeting with IFL a few weeks ago and unless Wigan dig a lot deeper in their pockets than the numbers mentioned he will not be coming
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

billy's pineapple ring wrote:from a chat with someone close to SE he had a meeting with IFL a few weeks ago and unless Wigan dig a lot deeper in their pockets than the numbers mentioned he will not be coming
Surely some mistake? :wink:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Lam may well be a good coach but it's still a terrible appointment if true.
If he's a good coach why is it a terrible appointment? What are your reservations?

I have a nagging doubt about him myself but its completely irrational. Just a feeling that he could be about as successful as Millward. If you have more concrete reasons for doubting the wisdom of appointing him what are they?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

DaveO wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote: Lam may well be a good coach but it's still a terrible appointment if true.
If he's a good coach why is it a terrible appointment? What are your reservations?

I have a nagging doubt about him myself but its completely irrational. Just a feeling that he could be about as successful as Millward. If you have more concrete reasons for doubting the wisdom of appointing him what are they?
DaveO
This hot weather is getting too much for you if you think TAP was a successful coach if you look at how he almost destroyed Wigan single handedly.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

TAP?

Sorry, had to ask :blush:
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That Awful Plonker?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

ian.birchall wrote:
DaveO wrote:

DaveO
This hot weather is getting too much for you if you think TAP was a successful coach if you look at how he almost destroyed Wigan single handedly.
He's being sarcastic, keep up!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield