Shaun Edwards

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaiJones

Shaun Edwards

Post by DaiJones »

I notice he said he was open to head coach offers in either code after next year's RWC. Anyone think he might end up at Wigan for 2020?
medlocke

Re: Shaun Edwards

Post by medlocke »

Hope so and before some clever so and so states that he has been out of the game for too long, I say bollox, he has been out of the game for the right amount of time, he is untainted by the "let's copy everything the Aussies do and fail" brigade, fresh thinking to a stale game is what is needed and as for his RL credentials, i think they speak for themsewlves, :thum:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote:Hope so and before some clever so and so states that he has been out of the game for too long, I say bollox, he has been out of the game for the right amount of time, he is untainted by the "let's copy everything the Aussies do and fail" brigade, fresh thinking to a stale game is what is needed and as for his RL credentials, i think they speak for themsewlves, :thum:
I'm with you.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

From that interview, it seems to me that he wants to stay involved with international rugby.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Tbh I think he'll stay where the money is, free pies and a 20% discount off Warriors World won't be a big incentive
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Josie's friend wrote:Tbh I think he'll stay were the money is, free pies and a 20% discount of Warriors World won't be a big insentive

????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

Yes please. The fact that he has been out of RL for X number of years wouldn't be a problem. Class is Class and he has bags of it. :)
SJ

Post by SJ »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
medlocke wrote:Hope so and before some clever so and so states that he has been out of the game for too long, I say bollox, he has been out of the game for the right amount of time, he is untainted by the "let's copy everything the Aussies do and fail" brigade, fresh thinking to a stale game is what is needed and as for his RL credentials, i think they speak for themsewlves, :thum:
I'm with you.
Me to. Heard it in a pub in Sowton, Devon. Quite a talking point
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

jobo wrote:From that interview, it seems to me that he wants to stay involved with international rugby.
A swap round with Wane at Easter, a reasonably successful season and even the Redvee lot will be shouting for him to replace Bennett, which is ultimately what Shaun Edwards wants, but it's all conjecture.
At least Meds, SEFC, and I think so but we're living in hope.