Dan Sarginson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Barney841

Re: Dan Sarginson

Post by Barney841 »

PF Warrior wrote:
Thanks for that East Stand. It just shows how stories are put around. I think I have had my first and last dalliance with putting a topic on the Rumour Mill until I know my information is watertight
Yeah bloody hell PF warrior. Got our hopes up ????
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

PF Warrior wrote:
Thanks for that East Stand. It just shows how stories are put around. I think I have had my first and last dalliance with putting a topic on the Rumour Mill until I know my information is watertight
No worries if it helps, I reckon Phil Wilkinson read your post and asked Waney the question. The club aren't going to say we've heard the rumours it's bullxxxx.

So you may be responsible for that newspaper story!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

PF Warrior wrote:
At the end of the day that's why it's called the rumour mill,if it was fact it'd be in the Warriors index and sometimes rumours become truth ,don't let it stop you posting ☺
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Is it a fresh new story or is from weeks gone by?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote:Is it a fresh new story or is from weeks gone by?
Good point, 2 + 2 could equal 5.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
jao711

Post by jao711 »

jasonnlouise wrote:
PF Warrior wrote:
At the end of the day that's why it's called the rumour mill,if it was fact it'd be in the Warriors index and sometimes rumours become truth ,don't let it stop you posting ☺
. Yes but some rumours just need forgetting.I could tell you one I heard about Hardaker and Wigan but frankly I think it’s so unlikely I’ll keep it to myself.