Dan Sarginson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
PF Warrior

Dan Sarginson

Post by PF Warrior »

I'm not a frequent poster and I don't think I have ever posted on the Rumour Mill before. I was in Costa in the Grand Arcade this afternoon, two men were taking about the Warriors, Another man came in and told them that Dan Sarginson has left the club. I told them I had overheard what was being said and asked this man where he had got this from and he said it's all over Wigan. I cannot verify any of this, but I am wondering has heard anything about this. Sorry cannot give any further information. Has anybody else heard anything?
Josie's friend

Re: Dan Sarginson

Post by Josie's friend »

At the moment nothing would surprise me
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Someone on rlfans has posted they think he's off to HKR. I don't know if that is because they have heard a rumour that is what is happening or if they just think HKR are every other SL's teams dumping ground!
shimmy192

Post by shimmy192 »

I can only hope n keep fingers and toes crossed that he leaves!
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Please let this happen quickly
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

From that article SW says he will be rested v Widnes but play against Wakefield. Rumours he's left the club are ended with Phil W's piece.
Best of luck to the lad.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We were so called looking at world cup signings...... we were so called looking at players , while on the trip down under...... we have lost MM ,FPN and GELS plus a couple of our youngsters......What, with the players possibly leaving at the end of the current season, are we actually gonna sign anyone?By my reckoning we must have ample space left on the cap......At this rate we will have too sign half a squad at the end of the season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wes

Post by Wes »

From my reckoning we have part of MM’s salary plus Franks salary remaining under the cap.
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

Thanks for that East Stand. It just shows how stories are put around. I think I have had my first and last dalliance with putting a topic on the Rumour Mill until I know my information is watertight