Hardaker to Wigan edges closer

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Re: Hardaker to Wigan edges closer

Post by lucky 13 »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Fujiman wrote:How do we all feel about Bradley Wiggins? I think he's in our hall of fame ( may have just dreamt it) but has been trashed this week re drugs.
I'm at a loss to understand what he is guilty of! As far as I can see he did not break any rules.
Spirit of the cap :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

lucky 13 wrote:
Fujiman wrote:How do we all feel about Bradley Wiggins? I think he's in our hall of fame ( may have just dreamt it) but has been trashed this week re drugs.
I'm at a loss to understand what he is guilty of! As far as I can see he did not break any rules.
Why introduce the rule if it doesn't deliver what you want? In my view doping rules should be black and white but they want to argue about the grey areas!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

thegimble wrote:
moto748 wrote:
thegimble wrote:
Or the new Saint of Saints Ben Barba more issues with him than ZH.
Bet you wouldn't be saying that if we'd got his signature rather than Saints!

Personally I don't think Barba *does* have more issues than ZH, anyway. That's my POV, you don't have to agree with it.
Posted a post on him on another thread 2-3 weeks ago here is the list and it includes hitting a woman.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-08/b ... rl/8004488
When has assaulting a woman stopped Scum signing players? Sean Long?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ian b

Post by ian b »

im at a loss as to how any MP can preach the moral high ground !!!
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

[quote="No straw damn us

As for the stupid comment about Chase and Moore, how many sensible Wigan fans would ever want either of those two anywhere near the club?[/quote]

Brian, I was drawing comparisons and I assumed you, (as a Billinger) would have realised that fact. There is no way any supporter of this club would ever want the likes of Scott Moore on its books. Just read through the previous couple of entries.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

lucky 13 wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: I'm at a loss to understand what he is guilty of! As far as I can see he did not break any rules.
Why introduce the rule if it doesn't deliver what you want? In my view doping rules should be black and white but they want to argue about the grey areas!
. Easily said,but how do you ban an athsmatic from using his inhaler.That’s dangerous.Incidentally,a few years ago TV cameras showed a rugby league player at the dugout using an inhaler.There are quite a lot of asthmatic sportsmen and women.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

jao711 wrote:
lucky 13 wrote: Spirit of the cap :blush:
. Easily said,but how do you ban an athsmatic from using his inhaler.That’s dangerous.Incidentally,a few years ago TV cameras showed a rugby league player at the dugout using an inhaler.There are quite a lot of asthmatic sportsmen and women.
I am not saying we should ban an asthmatic from using an inhaler, what I am saying is that under the rules Wiggins did nothing wrong so why the hue and cry? If the governing body don't like the outcome then they should look to change the rules. I think they need to put up or shut up.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

jao711 wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: Why introduce the rule if it doesn't deliver what you want? In my view doping rules should be black and white but they want to argue about the grey areas!
I am not saying we should ban an asthmatic from using an inhaler, what I am saying is that under the rules Wiggins did nothing wrong so why the hue and cry? If the governing body don't like the outcome then they should look to change the rules. I think they need to put up or shut up.
Its a question of what was in the inhaler. the inhaler is bought over the counter in France but this was shipped from the UK. There are questions still on this and its amazing how many sports stars are asthmatic.
Brad5926

Post by Brad5926 »

I am aware this sounds crazy , as I thought this when I was told but the amount of people I have had tell me , makes me believe it cannot be true.

People I know within the club who help out with lotto and raffles on match day etc etc.

Many of them have seen Hardaker working for the club in these areas!

They did something similar with Hock way back when so I feel the signing will happen one day
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Brad5926 wrote:I am aware this sounds crazy , as I thought this when I was told but the amount of people I have had tell me , makes me believe it cannot be true.

People I know within the club who help out with lotto and raffles on match day etc etc.

Many of them have seen Hardaker working for the club in these areas!
Have seen or thought they saw? Do they claim to have seen a Yeti or the Loch Ness Monster as well? :lol: