Joe Greenwood

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
southportcdm

Joe Greenwood

Post by southportcdm »

This week's rugby papers have news that teams including Leeds and Hull KR are interested in signing Joe. This implies that he's available and we don't have any kind of deal in place as some have suggested. Any information?
Cherry_Warrior

Re: Joe Greenwood

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

I haven't heard anything other than on the rumour threads. He is someone i would certainly like here if we could accommodate him but if there is something in place then the club are doing a good job of keeping it secret so far. ................... I buy that paper every week, I wouldn't listen to what Dave 'Nosey' Parker says, he get's all his rumours of these boards. I might actually e-mail him and ask him for a fee :lol: :lol: Parker likes to throw blind folded darts. If you throw enough of them, one is bound to hit the board.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Joe Greenwood

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I am pleased our name is not being linked with him, as it suggests we won’t be in the market for a second row. With Sam leaving, and Lockers with clearly at least another year in him, I wonder whether the news of Sam’s departure might coincide with good news about Bateman (who was fantastic against Leeds). With Joel’s great form and a couple of great reserves - and Wells I suppose - we would be much better spending our money on an NRL play maker.